Regroup!

"Which way?"

"A little more to the left..."

"Left. Got it." Spoke Bulma as she navigated the aircraft.

"That light! Beneath that!"

"Master Korin, you feel it too, right?" Li gasped.

"I do, kiddo."

"IS GOHAN ALIVE?!!" Chichi asked our loud for the hundred time.

"I said 'probably.'" Bulma replied.

"Chichi, Gohan's a big boy. He can take care of himself. I've seen him. He's alright."

"Grrrr!!! 'PROBABLY' AND 'ALRIGHT' AREN'T ENOUGH TO CALM ME DOWN!! I HAVE TO SEE HIM NOW!!!"

"Probably should've left her home..." Master Roshi said under his breath.

"I sense five... What about you?"

"I cannot say...or can see. But I can tell that the Saiyan took some real damage. And there's another one and it's much bigger."

"It's Turles. I've felt this immense ki before with Gohan. He's transformed."

"Are you certain it's that Saiyan mate of yours, Li?"

"I'm certain, Master Korin. And suggest we get there faster. They need medical assistance fast from what we can feel on their ki."

"Right!" Bulma stepped on it.
--------

"DIE!!!" Turles pressed his foot on, but the artificial moon that shined in the sky dispersed.

Turles had turned back into his base form and laid on the ground with on his armor and [A/N: Elastic underwear he wears? Idk... I know that Saiyans have special clothes that can expand even in Oozaru form. Like from the Bardock movie.]

He groaned in frustration. He was close to finishing Vegeta off.

"Damn it! You lucky bastard!"

Vegeta sneered weakly as he coughed up blood. His pod had landed right beside him. He crawled trying to reach inside his pod, but was stopped by Krillin.

"We've gotten this far... Gotta finish it..."

Krillin grabbed the sword Yajirobe had left behind and walked towards Vegeta. Yajirobe was close by watching the scene unfold.

"This is for everyone you almost killed!!! Hyaaaahhhhh!!!!!"

"Krillin, Stop!!!"

"Huh?! Goku?!!" Krillin turned his head towards him.

"Please... Let the Saiyan go...." Goku request to him telepathically.

"K-Krillin, kill him now...!" Turles was barely able to say.

Krillin looked between Goku and Turles. He wasn't sure who to listen to.

"Are you insane, Goku?! He tried to kill us all!! He tried to kill our whole world!! You think he can turn a new leaf like Piccolo and Turles did?! He's not like that!! He doesn't have a speck of humanity in him! He's a killing machine!!! He's a-"

"I know... I know how dangerous he is... I don't know how to say it, but when I saw him and thought about it.... I thought... What a waste."

"What a 'waste'?!"

"Krillin, kill him! If you let him get away, then he'll guaranteed bring even more trouble!!!" Turles yelled before coughing back a fit.

"I trained under King Kai, the Lord of worlds. I thought I'd reach the peak of power... But Vegeta was so far above me...! I was shocked. Scared even. You also saw how strong Turles, our new ally is. My Saiyan blood was thrilled by this... I know it's not smart of me to say."