What are they?!

"Trunks is gonna fight him? Ha ha ha ha!!" Turles laughed even harder when he watched Hercule prep himself up.

"Turles, let's go congratulate our son in his strong display."

Turles shrugged as the whole Z group went ahead ready to leave.

"Wait! He's your friend. Aren't you going to watch him fight Hercule?" Videl asked them.

Trey tried to hold back his own laughter. Celes deadpanned.

"You're right! We should! I-I bet it's going to be an incredible match!!" Gohan nervously grinned.

"Sorry, young miss, we're going ahead because we're going to watch the adults fight next." 🟦Launch smiled at Videl. "Especially when he's not as strong as the young child."

"..." Videl was speechless.
----

"D-Dad??"

Both Trey and Celes couldn't hold their laughter anymore.

"Oh no! My Hercule wig almost flew from that light hit!!" Trey mocked.

"Oh my God!! My limited edition Hercule underwear are stained now!!" Celes added in with her own mocking.

Gohan put his hands on both their mouths and nervously watched as the crowd congratulate Hercule Satan for letting Trunks win.

"That was a close one..." Hercule sweatdropped.
-------

"I can't believe my tail was my weakness!" Tulece pouted as he snuggled onto his mother's chest.

"You still showed just how strong you are. Don't put yourself down, Tulece Li." Li snuggled him closer as she peppered kisses.

"Come on, Mah! I'm no baby!"

"My little baby~!"

"Li, take him to Chichi and bring Celes. The adult division battle is going to begin soon." Turles placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I will."
----

"Our family is the strongest, Li! We can win this whole tournament!!"

"Heh heh. I'm glad you believe that, Cheech. Please take care of the kids."

"You can count on me!"

"She'll protect us from people like that woman earlier." Bulma smirked.

"I love to see them so young again." Bluenette Launch held Marron close to her chest.

"It sure is." Li smiled as she pat the children's heads.

"Good luck, Aunty Li!"

"Make sure my dad knows I'm rooting for him, Li!"

"Show them how strong you are, Mom!! And go all out on Celes when you fight her!!"

Li smiled as she walked towards the group of teenagers.

"Hey, Mom. Can Goten and I go and play?"

"No. You boys will stay here."

"Awe man." Goten pouted.

And just when I planned to use a guys disguise for me and Goten to join the adult division! Trunks huffed.

I wanted to play. Goten truthfully thought.
----

"Are you all ready to join the others? We're going to get some food before the adult division begins."

"Sure are, Dr. Li." Videl smiled feeling hungry.

"I'm guessing all of us made it to the battle matches?"

"We sure did, Celes. Now come on. We've got to get the energy for our battles ahead."
--------