There's Another!

(Edited)

Goku panted. He felt super heavy on that tiny planet.

"Hey! What's with this ground?! L-Like I'm being pushed down by some force!"

Goku exhaled, slowly moving to search for his instructor, King Kai.

"Oh!"

A monkey/chimp was in view.

"That must be King Kai. He's got a strange form, but... G-Greetings. I am Son Goku. I seek training from you." Goku politely bowed to the money.

It just puts it's arms up and monkeys around in response.

"That must be his training! I'd better follow!"

Monkey see

"Ooga Ooga!!"

Monkey do...

"And here I thought he was the monkey." King Kai spoke from Goku's side.

"H-Huh? Who are you?"

"Heh heh heh heh heh. I am the Lord of worlds." King Kai scratched his back. "Always so many flies around me. Heh heh heh heh!

"Then who is..." Goku looked at the monkey continue to move around.

"Oh? Oh! That's just Bubbles."

"H-Heh! I thought that was weird!" Goku nervously chuckled.

"You thought it was weird? Say, you still haven't laughed at my joke. All the flies, get it? Lord of the flies?"

"Um... What?"
......

"Owww..."

Li sighed as she put the last bit of cold water she had to Gohan's bump.

"At least the last six months taught him not to be a crybaby."

Li glared at Piccolo and tended Gohan. Gohan just chuckled.

"You fought my Dad before, right?" Gohan smiled."Li told me that... You're not as bad as a guy before you died and came back. I think she and Dad are right... But Mommy and Grandpa were scared of you."

"Shut up and go to sleep! I will not make tomorrow as easy as it was today!"

Gohan shrieked and held on to Li.

"Y-Yess sir!"

After a few minutes, Gohan slept comfortably on Li.

"Tch. Brat."

"This brat. Sees good in you, too."

"Too?"

"All this time. I couldn't help, but think you're getting around to like us. Heh heh heh."

"You're crazy, woman."

"We've fought you and your...umm. Father? Before. You changed."

"Hm. Why talk good about me to the brat. He'll get stronger if he fights using hatred."

"Oh hush! You have a soft spot for him." She smirked. "Also. I believe in change. That's how everything works. Good and Evil are a balance of each other."

"You're going to lecture me again about good and evil again, aren't you..."

"Yup!"

"Here we go again."
---------

King Kai just sighs and gives up on Goku, he doesn't seem to make him laugh. Goku exhales and laughs as hard as he can to make him think otherwise, luckily it worked. King Kai chuckles and would seal the deal to train Goku if he were to make him laugh.