Short time of Prosperity

"You feel that, Dad?"

"Yeah. I do." Turles said between hits. "Trunks. He's stronger than I could've ever thought."

"He's always been the strongest between he and I."

"He's Bloomer's kid. I shouldn't doubt his abilities."

"And he's also Vegeta's son."

"So? I'd say everything is on Bulma for that kid. He's remarkable." Turles smirked as he grabbed Tulece and ruffled his hair roughly. "And you're my son. That's more than enough to make me proud of you, kid."

Tulece nodded along in embarrassment.

"Your Mom and Cheech are coming. Along with Ox."

"We better fill Mom in with what Piccolo filled us in with."
-----
"Thank goodness!!! You're safe little Celes! Are you hungry?! Aunty Chichi has food for you, Uncle Goku, and Gohan!"

"Food? Yes! I am hungry! I want apple sauce!"

Chichi was babying Celes and noticed Tulece. She looked between Turles and him. "You have a brother?"

"No. Cheech. This is Li's and I future son."

"Future son...?" Chichi looked back at Li for confirmation. Li nodded and encouraged Chichi to meet Tulece.

"H-Hi, Aunt Chichi..." Tulece blushed a bit very nervous.

Chichi smiled wide and hugged him. "Li! Our family! It's expanding even more! It's a dream come true!!"

"Li!! Tulece!! Turles!! It's urgent!!" Tienshinhan announced as they all ran and stood by where he and Piccolo stood.

"Wh-What is this power....?"

"It far exceeds Cell's!"

"Who's power are you talking about?" Bulma rose a brow.

"I'm growing very worried." 🟦Lunch hugged Trey and shook in fear. "I'm afraid if Cell finds us..."

"Trunks's power rose even more! Wow!" Tulece grinned. "He can defeat Cell!"

"Trunks! My little boy!" Bulma smiled.

"Wait a minute..." Turles closed his eyes and felt Cell's energy rise higher but then drop back down along with Trunks. "Trunks. He's given up."

"What?! B-But Trunks is stronger than that! He would never give up! He'll come right back up!! Right, Mom?"

"Tulece." Li put her hand on his shoulder.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT HIM TOO!!" Tulece tried to fly to his location, but was held back by Turles, Piccolo, Tienshinhan, Yamcha, and Li. "LET ME GO!!!"

"Please let Tulece save my son!! M-My baby can't die!!" Bulma screamed with tears threatening to fall.

They all let go when they felt Cell move away from Trunks and flee leaving him, Krillin, and Vegeta alone.

"He's alright." Piccolo announced.

Tulece stopped and glided down and regained his breath.

"What is Cell planning...?" Turles gritted his teeth. "If only I at least kept some fruit from the Tree of Might."

"Tree of...Might?" Tulece looked at Turles confused. "What is that?"

"We can achieve power that can surpass even Cell with it." Turles answered him. "Li. We could-"

"No. We're not going to find a way to plant such a malicious tree just for power. We have to wait for Goku and Gohan. And once they've completed their time in there we'll grow stronger."