Android Uprise

Vegeta appeared out of nowhere and made a critical impact on No. 19.

"I will be the one who's going to defeat Kakarot. I won't loose my revenge on a bunch of toys."

"That's quite the introduction, Vegeta, but all this dialogue won't get us anywhere."

"Hmph. You're next in my to kill list, Turles, but right now Kakarot is the main obstacle."

"Saving the best for last?"

"Ha! You wish!"

"Can someone just take Goku and bring him some medicine?!" Piccolo pointed at Goku, he was on the ground breathing hard.

"I'll go." Yamcha volunteered. "I'm not much useful here anyway."

"Take some of that medicine, too, Yamcha." Piccolo warned him. "They said the disease was contagious."

"H-Huh? Yeah."

As Yamcha left Krillin was a bit uncertain of the battle without Goku.

"Don't you think about backing down now, Krillin. You're stronger than that." Turles smirked. "Stronger than you think."

"Th-Thanks!"

"History did change... Right, Piccolo?" Gohan worriedly asked him. Piccolo nodded in response.

"Say, Vegeta. Mind taking out the fat clown?"

"Gladly! Heh heh heh!!"

"H-He reached Super Saiyan?!" Everyone was taken back

"About time, Princey."

"B-But you're supposed to be pure of heart!" Gohan mumbled as Vegeta insulted and beat up No. 19.

Vegeta ended No. 19 with ease. Ending him with a Big Bang Attack.

"I suggest you hand our daughter over before you end up like bomb voyage here

"I suggest you hand our daughter over before you end up like bomb voyage here." Turles said cracking his knuckles.

"Heh, you may be more powerful than we calculated but you will always be far less powerful than us!" Gero said as he he flew far away with Celes still in his grasp. Li followed Gero with an angry expression with her signature move charged up.