Recuperating

"Cell's power is unnatural. Frankly, no one can beat him." Piccolo grunted. "Of course that's just my opinion."

"We were barely able to hold him off." Tienshinhan clenched his fists.

"You did all you could, hon." 🟦Lunch pat his back.

"Yeah, Dad! Gohan told me how you held that monster back!! You were so cool!!"

Tienshinhan smiled a bit. 'I should bring Chiaotzu up here with us, too.'

"I've said this to No. 17. 'There's always a bigger fish.'. We'll find a way." Li said as she chewed and swallowed a senzu bean. She held Celes in her arms as she snoozed.

"Hey!!! Vegeta and Trunks just came out!!" Popo called out franticly.

"Really?" Goku perked up.
-----
"It's about damn time." Tulece chuckled as he messed with Trunks hair as a greeting.

"Sorry to have kept you guys waiting." Trunks laughed as he nudged Tulece's head back in a playful matter.

"So, I take it you both broke the Super Saiyan barrier?" Turles rose a brow.

"Dad broke the Super Saiyan barrier in the first two months, but he still wasn't satisfied with his power, and kept going-"

"Trunks, that's enough!"

"So it worked, Vegeta?" Goku quirked up a smile.

"Who knows? But it would be pointless for you all to train inside. Because I'm going to destroy the Androids!"

"That Androids maybe, but Cell? Who are you kidding?" Turles smirked as he watched Vegeta scowl right up at him.

"HEY!!! IS EVERYONE HERE?!!"

"That sounds like Bulma!" Gohan and the others walked outside and greeted Bulma.

"There you all are! Krillin told me you all would be up here." Bulma instantly ran to Trunks when she saw him. "Is that Trunks? I barely recognize him! Is his hair a wig? Did he get taller?" She tugged on his hair.

"There's a room of spirit and time here where you can spend a whole year there in a day here. Dad and I were training in there."

"But Vegeta's hair didn't grow out." Bulma looked behind Trunks and right at Vegeta.

"Pure-blooded Saiyans have thankfully been sparred with the grotesquery of hair growth."

"Is this true, Turles?" Li blinked in surprise as she tugged on her own hair. "But I had short hair for years and only grew it when Guru unlocked my Saiyan heritage."

"Saiyans keep their hair shape since the day we are born. Your Saiyan blood was sealed. You had naturally long hair. That's why your hair suddenly grew to it's original length." Turles pet Celes's head and played with her hair. "That's also why Celes popped right out of you with her hair already this long."

Tulece tugged on his own hair and smacked himself. "How did I never notice?"

"Why are we talking about hair? Bulma, why did you come here?!"

"Oh yeah! Those battle suits I made before that boost your defenses I made one for everybody and brought them over." Bulma reached into her pocket and threw the capsule down. "Oh! And I custom made your's Turles. You should be thankful."

"Heh. I suppose I should." Turles chuckled. "Thanks, Bloomers."

"Will anything make you say my name right?!?!"
-----
"I didn't think this armour would feel comfortable." She paused looking down at herself. "It looks just like Turles's when he first came to Earth."