Author's note and Prologue

Author's note

Hi all, 

Thanks for giving this story a chance.  It is a new and different story from all other werewolf stories. Something like an exception in the werewolf world and talks about other exceptions too. Request you all to share, vote and do comment on the story. I do respond to messages. Please request you all to do constructive critique of this work. 

This is a work of fiction. Everything in this work is mine and no parts of this book be it characters or storyline in this book are to be copied without written permission from the author i.e. me. Please find your own story line and use your own imagination. 

The story is original and mine, only the images used for illustration are from online platforms for images. 

Thank you, I do hope you enjoy reading the book. 

Sandyposh24

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

PROLOGUE

The Alpha Cameron was very handsome and popular in the tribe of Apache, a powerful world famous tribe in the North western part of the world.

He was also 40 and very single which is a rarity in the werewolves world. By now, if u don't find your mate you at least u mate with the best female in the tribes nearby land make her your Luna. He even dated some of the women who were Luna material but somehow, he didn't make anyone of them their mates but just a play mate for couple of years somewhat like humans in the dating world. 

Oh Moon Goddess where was his mate was the question everyone had. Many females in the ordinary humans to vampires to werewolves world threw themselves at him for he was so good-looking and good natured too.

Meanwhile, the werewolf tribes were spread out all around the world, for werewolves, the whole world is just divided into east, west, north and south hemispheres. And usually the mates were always in the same hemisphere. Seldom u heard of mates being from other hemisphere of the world. Vampires and werewolves usually always had their mates within the same hemisphere. 

What happens when Alpha Cameron accidentally meets a mated shewolf Sia and he starts feeling things he never felt with anyone else before? Werewolves don't break bonds of others nor do they feel things for mated wolves, but why is Cameron feeling this way. It doesn't help that Sia is feeling the same and worse, she has pups with Kay, her warrior werewolf mate in the tribe of Mayban, a unique tribe in North Eastern hemisphere.

Will they act on their deeper feelings or continue to ignore the calling of their wolves within. To make things worse, everyone seems to like for Cameron, a young and capable werewolf Allie of same North eastern hemisphere but Porter tribe, another powerful tribe of this hemisphere.

 What would Cameron do? Go with the pull of his heart towards Sia and explore things with her or the mind which says taking Allie is the best logical decision for his tribe and to rule the world.

 Dinhe, the wise one among the werewolves, the oldest living werewolf ever was contacted, for mate of Alpha of powerful tribe was no joke. What did the Dinhe say, did he understand why Alpha Cameron felt so many things for Sia and just attraction for Allie. What decision will Alpha Cameron take...