Chapter 33

Cam

I am happy.. really.. There have been days when I have been happier in the past but nothing beats this... My mate Sia brings about happiness in me.. the pups as well.. I love them.. I have started to bond with them.. I am already a father figure to them and I love how I feel for them in my heart and for my mate Sia..

While I did expect reactions which were not in our favour some reactions were too strong.. there has been negative as well as positive.. but the threats directed towards Sia or her pups being mentioned anywhere makes me be on edge..

I had organised security detail for them.. for my peace of mind and also for the safety of my family.. I have decided to marry Sia..

Today was just a formality with the older members of our clan and some important members.. Heck, we even got the law changed for this situation I have been in..

I am happy for in a couple of months, my mate would be mine..

Today , after almost a week of working from my home office.. I decided to step out.. and Sia also decided to continue her classes and work like before..

I reached the Apache office along with Sia..

I saw everyone's faces and could clearly read their faces and expressions.. I mind-linked and asked everyone in my tribe to act normal.. Sia isn't still into the tribe for I didn't mark her yet.. I would soon mark her after a wedding ceremony..

As I told them, everyone started acting normally.. and I saw Allie waiting for me at my office..

Ok.. this is awkward.. I felt.. but I had to face it sooner or later.. My room and everything had been done.. and rest of the office interiors were also almost done.. I was impressed.. except a few shelves here and there.. the majority has been completed in the 1 week and a weekend before the week I took off.. so in 10 days Allie achieved quite a lot..

"Thanks Allie.. it looks good.. everything is as per my liking.. Great job.. " I told her..

Sia looked uncomfortable with Allie around. Allie replied "Thanks Cam, just couple of days and we will be out of your hair."

Sia didn't go to work this week and Allie didn't say a word.. I saw that Allie's assistant Tom came over and spoke to Sia and updated her on all the happenings.. and later in the afternoon Sia attended classes while I was busy.. very busy with work.. She just messaged me saying she was going to attend her classes.. and by the time I looked up from work, she was gone..

Allie was being extra sweet and hanging in my desk the whole day while I was too busy to even bother or concern myself with her..

I had ton of work and was busy signing the pending files.. I also saw that I had to film a commercial for our product which required two kids.. and I thought about the pups.. Sia's pups.. now our pups.. if she would be comfortable if they film a commercial with me.. I made a not to ask her that.. and later I was drowning in work.. and it was already 6pm..

Everyone had left the office.. I asked my assistant to leave as well.. I was alone working and saw that Allie didn't leave yet..

I was still in the office to get some additional work done and also I was waiting for Sia to return so we could go home together. The pups were taken care by Sia's parents.. and I had tutors come home for them..

In a couple of days, my parents and everyone would assemble at my place to decide the final dates for wedding.. with Sia.. wow.. wedding.. I never in my wildest dreams expected to meet my mate and actually get married.. after I turned 40.. I had sort of given up.. Actually I had given up at 35 or so.. attending every annual ball like a fool.. while my mate was busy in her own tribe raising pups..

While I was in thought.. Allie suddenly came over and sat in my lap.. I was startled with her action.. and before I could react, she pressed her lips to mine.. While I was trying to get her off.. I could hear Sia coming in.. and my mind understood exactly why Allie stayed back deliberately for this..

I forcefully got Allie off my lap and held her hands back.. Sia stood there with her mouth open.. and with unshed tears.. I could feel her pain.. No.. No.. she got it all wrong..

"Sia.. wait.. I know how cliche it sounds.. but it's not what it looks like.. " I told her and cringed hard..

She looked at me and then Allie who had a smug smile on her face..

Sia just nodded and said she needed to get back home.. and left..

I told her I would take her.. but she refused.. I came back and saw Allie..

I pulled her hand and asked her "Why Allie.. what do you gain out of this ? Do you think I could feel for you if you pull these kind of stunts.. " I was just controlling my anger..

"Cam.. You are mine.. you are supposed to be mine.. I was waiting for a proposal from you.. since quite sometime.. I thought you were just busy with the new office and work assignments.. I could see you were busy.. but when you told you had found your mate that too someone like her.. do you think your tribe or family is happy? " Allie said..

"No one is.. not your mother, not your tribe nor anyone.. you are thinking only about yourself Cam.. not your people.. An Alpha is someone who understands the emotions of his people as well.. not just being selfish.. you are so selfish Cam.. You didn't even ask or enquire about me.. I was waiting to tell you.. I am Pregnant Cam.. yes.. I am 3 months pregnant with our pup... " Allie said..

I was shocked.. I couldn't speak a word.. F*** I thought to myself..

Later, I visited a doctor with Allie and found out the pup was doing good.. and the time she became pregnant coincides with the time we were together.. but I was so sure we used a rubber.. So, this was one of those times it didn't work? What crap is this.. What game is Moon Goddess playing with me..

I reached home late in the night.. I saw that the pups were asleep.. And Sia was not.. I had to tell her.. The more I delay the more worse it would become..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N : Did you expect this twist? what do you Cam should do? Choose Sia or Allie now..? Please comment and vote...and thanks for all your support till now...