Chapter 5

Sia

Sia wakes up early and makes favorite dishes each of her family members and invites her family as well as it was a Sunday.

Kay wakes up, goes for a run in his werewolf form and reaches home and is surprised to see his mate Sia up and running about. He smiles to himself and then decides to help Sia by getting the pups ready.

Kay sees that Sia has made favorite dishes and asks Sia "Hey wassup, you got all the special dishes and inviting family, what's the special news hon, are we expecting again he winks at her"

Sia scoffs and tells Kay "Oh come on, u know we are done with the pups Kay, I cant anymore, the doctor said no more for the sake of my health, even such jokes make me feel sad"

Kay gets closer to Sia "Hey I didn't mean to offend you, you know I am very happy with our life here and the pups we already have, I couldn't have asked for better life, hmm ok"

Sia nods and Kay kisses her forehead and gives her a hug.

"Tonight after everyone leaves, how about we both go for a fun run" Kay asks Sia.

Sia smiles and replies "sure".

"Kay whatever I have to say, will u listen with an open mind please"

Kay remains blank for few seconds before replying "umm, sure, is there something I need to worry about."

Sia shakes her head and leaves to check on her pups and food and the arrangements. Kay also goes to get ready.

Couple of hrs later

After everyone has had lunch, they all gather near the living room and Sia serves everyone dessert and starts "Papa, mama, ma (mother in law), pa(father in law), Kay and my darling little ones, I have got a scholarship to study further and also got selected for the study exchange program initiated by the apache tribe. I always wanted to do this in life, I applied for the interior design school, u all know how much I enjoy designing interiors, so when I received the mail yesterday, I felt I should celebrate it with u all and take ur blessings"

Everyone remains silent for almost a minute, Sia starts feeling anxious and starts fidgeting with her tee.

Her papa, the Omega speaks " Sia is this what u really wanted? I am sorry I didn't know or maybe I knew but I was too sacred to let u go, but now I can assure you have my support provided its fine by Kay and ur pups."

Mama agrees with papa.

Phew! 3 more to go thinks Sia.

Pa speaks up" Sia , I am ok with whatever u and kay decide, congratulations dear, we are so proud of u".

Sia looks to ma who doesn't make a sound but looks distantly.

Then Sia looks to Kay and her pups.

"I am very happy Sia that u got what u always wanted. I really am very proud of u, but at the moment, I cant travel, so if ur ok going alone, u r free to go and pursue the studies happily, I will join in 3 months, after my current project is completed here"

Sia smiles stiffly and nods her head up and down.

After everyone leaves, mama and papa stay back, its night time and the pups are tucked in bed safe, Sia transforms into her werewolf form, she's a silver werewolf with her mate's mark in red, while Kay's wolf is brown with black mark. And then both of them go on a run together in the woods and spend time together rubbing each other occasionally, playfully and while they return back its already past midnight. Without disturbing mama, papa and pups, they sneak into their room.

"Hey Sia, go ahead, I will miss you, but I don't want to hold u back this time, u have done too many sacrifices for us, now its your time to go and do the thing u wanted to do."

Sia couldn't believe her ears and her happiness knew no bounds and next day onwards the preparation starts.