Chapter 1

Cameron

It was a busy week. My projects were endless. Being an Alpha in the Apache tribe meant huge responsibility and huge popularity. It didn't help that I was still single.

I was dating, I have been dating, but no one seemed to capture my inner wolf. I didn't feel like committing to anyone and sure my elders had been on my back to do so. For Alpha without Luna at 40, is seen as something of a weakness or a crime in our world.

Its not that I haven't tried.. I have. There were even same sex werewolves mating allowed in our world.

I was asked if even I was someone who was like that, but no. I wasn't, my cousin was and none of us judged him and he is actually happy with his mate.

I was a straight werewolf who didn't feel that deep connection with anyone till date. And none of my tribe members could understand or accept that.

Yes of course, I had my urges and my attractions and even got into relationships with so many beauties. But none of them could make my inner wolf howl out of happiness. The only she wolf who managed to get close to getting me to commit was years ago, I was with her for around 5 years, that was my longest relationship, and I didn't mate or mark her and she felt disrespected and left me to marry our neighbourhood tribe Beta.

In my childhood I was attracted to a normal human girl and I wanted to be in a relation with her but she rejected me for she liked my popularity and physique only and not my mind or heart.

I even have an in house therapist of our tribe, who constantly asks me if that girl hurt my inner wolf and if that's the reason why my wolf doesn't want to mark when I meet probable Luna. But no, I now know that I tried and really tried.

I have accepted that I may or may not have a Luna, and I asked the elders in our tribe meaning my grandfather and uncle and parents that I be given 2 years and if by the time I turn 42, I don't have a Luna, I was ready to give up my Alpha position to my Beta my best buddy Jake who had a mate since he was 21 and had 3 pups.

I would be a member on the committee of Apache tribe, but won't be able to actively able to take part in promoting the activities and businesses of our tribe members and I won't be the face of our tribe anymore.

It would be a loss as I know my face sells, having good looks made some of my deals very easy. The humans are very shallow and even vampires to werewolves also enjoy business promotional activities with me as I am easy on the eyes.

So my tribe which was 10th best, became number 1 in the whole world thanks to me. So yes, I was under a lot of pressure to get a Luna and get settled so everything would be under control and normal in our world, and no one could question me further on this.

It was only due to my work and looks that even though I didn't get a Luna, I was allowed to be an Alpha. Now everyone is getting restless and only Moon goddess can save me.

I was even sent to South-Eastern and South-Western and North eastern hemispheres and now I was part of special prayer ritual to find my mate.

The Dinhe, wise one and oldest ever werewolf a 270-year-old werewolf was invited for this ritual. Usually, werewolves easily lived upto 250 years. 250 -300 only few werewolves lived and this Dinhe is the oldest among us now.

I was getting ready for this ritual tonight.

Being an Alpha meant getting funding and maintaining world-class infrastructure in our facilities, be it hospitals or housing and schools and malls in our area. And I prided myself on having achieved my target. There were only few close to the quality control I had.

All the best doctors and teachers were in our tribe as we gave a lot of importance to education while building our tribe and ultimately all members of our tribe ended up studying in world class universities and came back to develop our tribe into this powerful and self-sufficient force we were today.

I myself didn't get to go to University but I found my calling in making deals and promotions and raised up the ranks and became an Alpha only through sheer hard work and determination. Being born to warrior werewolves, I was able to become an Alpha over the then reigning Alpha's kids and so I was definitely an inspiration for pups in our tribe and other tribes.

So here I am getting ready for my ritual, a prayer to Moon Goddess to find my mate. Jake my Beta came into my room " Are you ready Cam" he asked.

"As ready as I ever will be.. let's do this " I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi all, so what do u think of Alpha Cam..  Got this image online.. Someone I imagine to be Alpha Cam. U can use ur own imagination..  Do comment.. 

For all of ur understanding, will make a hemispheres and tribes map. u can find it in next Chapter.