Note /Update

I am grateful to all the readers who have given this story a chance. The Magical Pull is my first story on Wattpad. This is stand alone story and not part of any series..

I request all the readers who have enjoyed reading The Magical Pull to vote for it . I thank all the readers who have voted for this story.

I had started The Magical Pull around November (2022) last year and have completed this May (2023). I enjoyed writing this and was busy throughout the time I was writing with various other commitments, yet I am glad I managed to complete it. I hope to take time to write many more stories.. 

I would be starting my next story soon..(While I enjoyed writing about them my next story is not about werewolves..) 

Hope to get support from all of you once again. See you all soon in a new story.. :)

Thanks

Love,

S.P.

Just a sneak peek from my next work is as follows:

*****                    *****               *****                  *****                   *****               

"I can't date you Leo.. I am sorry.. " said Sophie.

"Why not? You and I are both gorgeous and both our parents know each other and approve of this. I was really into you.. Sophie for quite some time now. I thought.. I thought we could even marry in future.." Leo said.

Sophie looked panicky. 

"Tell me why? Sophie.. I thought you liked me as well.. we have been friends for quite.." Leo was still talking when Sophie cut him off saying "You are too gorgeous Leo.. that's why I can't date you and I can't be with you ever.. Ok." 

Leo looked at her incredulously.  

"Did I hear right? you just said you can't date me coz I am good-looking?" Leo asked her to confirm. 

Sophie nodded her head and whispered a "yes.."

Leo muttered "Unbelievable.." and left the room.. 

Sophie blew a raspberry and slid down the wall.

*****                   *****                 *****                    *****                      *****