Chapter 45

Cam

I had to head back to my Apache office.. after the week.. but I couldn't leave Sia. She was doing much better.. but she wasn't ready to come with me now understandably. I told her I would come back to get her once I finished what I wanted to do there.

I reached Apache office Monday and had a meeting with Jake and elders and told them my decision to step down and that I planned to marry my mate after I stepped down.

Jake was the happiest with my decision to marry Sia. All of them just nodded. But none of them including Jake wanted me to step down which surprised me.

So, despite the fact that I wanted Sia, the people here wanted me to be their Alpha after I had meetings with them in private. This continued till Wednesday and I was exhausted and couldn't really talk more than a minute with Sia every night due to the time difference and also for she and I were both exhausted.

Sia was the happiest to know that I was not stepping down anymore and had full permission from the counsel to marry her.

Next, I conveyed the same news to my family over phone and asked them to come over for I had fixed a wedding date.. Now it was time to get my bride home..

I reached Sia's place, I had already instructed their office to pack everything related to Sia and relieve her from her duties there for she is now the Luna of the Apache tribe.. my mate..

I had just 10 more days to the wedding and I got Sia just 9 days before the D date. I settled her and the pups including my Alexander who Sia had been taking care of.. for Allie had just left with Tom and I was busy..

I was so glad to see Alex so comfortable with Sia. It was like she was his real mother.

All the pups got settled in my home and Sia's parents and my family were all stationed in a hotel closer to my home..

While I was busy with work, coming home to my family.. the dream I had.. of having my own family was fulfilled before I even got married to my mate. I couldn't ask for more.. I thanked the Moon Goddess and even called Dinhe and requested his presence at our wedding..

I couldn't wait for Sia to become mine.. I had waited so long for this.. my Sia.. my mate will be mine.. I was like a child counting days to get gifts..

The wedding day

Sia

I couldn't believe today I am marrying the man of my dreams, my mate Cam. Whatever we went through has made us stronger..

I couldn't ask for anything more. I was happy and grateful.

As I got ready I hugged my pups and my dad started to walk to out.. Alex was our ring bearer while Camille and Sil walked ahead..

The man my Alpha was waiting patiently.. the minute I stepped out, the look Cam gave me.. made all my worries disappear..

This is love.. This Magical pull we had towards each other finally got us together now and we shall have this forever..

After the ceremony was over, we shared the first kiss as man and wife..

Then at reception, we danced till our legs hurt. Cam's family had accepted me whole heartedly. His tribe had accepted me whole heartedly.

Cam's mother, Linda came and hugged me during the reception and said that I made Cam happy and she wishes me and Cam the best. Her words made me so happy..

Cam's Gamma and others came and told they were honoured to have me as their Luna. I was so touched by their words..

Dinhe attended our wedding and both Cam and I were happy and took his blessings.. Dinhe blessed us and told this was our true love which got us back.

Cam was so happy.. and we both then left all the pups under the care of both our parents and left for our honeymoon. It was a place which came under Apache tribe.

I was awestruck. It was a large holiday home which Cam owned by the beach.. I couldn't believe it. Now he has given it to me as a present.. Lucky me..

That night Cam marked me as his forever.. I was his truly in every way..

Cam made love to me that night and now I can vouch that when you are in love with the guy you are with, love making is definitely million times better..

Cam and me laid that night under the stars..

We returned after spending 3 days by the beach at now Mine and Cam's Holiday home..

The time we spent was truly magical.

We got back and I was more than happy to settle pups in school and also take over the responsibilities as Luna of Apache tribe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : Hi all, hope you are all happy as well with Cam and Sia's happy ending..