Chapter 14

Sia

I was just not interested in today. I was feeling down after conversation with Kay yesterday.. Somehow I wasn't excited.. for today. But I was supposed to be excited for today I get to talk to Allie and her team whom I would assist in designing the office I am working at.. But somehow I wasn't excited..

So, I decided to call my parents to have a conversation with them.. I spoke to my dad and my mom, they both seemed happy, they did mention Kay unable to manage everything and that every other day they were helping him and if not them, Kay's parents were helping..

My tribe was little traditional.. Though, my father, the Omega didn't say anything directly, he did hint as to why I couldn't do this closer to our home.. I couldn't explain to them why, they should know that I wanted to work with the best and learn and be independent unlike in my tribe, everyone would just burden me with responsibilities.. which I love, but in this day and world, I am still expected to be the one to shoulder the pups' responsibilities more than Kay.. I am more than happy to do that, but I need to do something more than that.. for I believe I can and I am so talented, and also want to set an example to my pups for them to know what their mom is capable of and also I wish they should grow up to learn to respect women more.. like in this Apache tribe..

Overall I was feeling low and my whole energy in the class was low.. and then with the same low energy I reached the office but decided to snap out of it.. to focus on my work for I was going against the tide for the sake of doing something I always wanted to do..

I suddenly got a whiff of the scent I learned to love the most.. and it really did make me feel better and comfort me.. I looked up and smiled at Alpha Cam. He was talking to a beautiful woman, whose scent was also so pleasant.. they looked so perfect together I felt..

Allie

I finally got hold of Cameron.. it felt like he was ignoring me.. But turns out he was just busy which I understood the minute I stepped into his office, he had a mountain of work to do. He moved into this new office and we have been messaging each other but couldn't meet in person for I was travelling to my tribe and coming back here to finalise plans on the office.

Suddenly, one day he sent me message requesting me to take in Allie as our intern, if required not pay for he will pay, but just to learn work from the best. I was little suspicious for he was recommending her, but still I accepted her.

Today I was visiting Cam's office and to my relief I got to meet him.. I was into him always.. I didn't find my mate is what I told him.. which was true to a certain extent..

I really wanted Cam in my life.. He was everything a woman, a shewolf could ask for, I wanted him to mark me and mate with me and have pups with him... That was a dream.. of many she wolves but I definitely fit the bill better is what I feel..

Now that I am working on this project, I want to make him mine by the time this project ends..

Also, while I was talking to Cam, I saw a sweet little timid girl enter, I saw that she was marked. Cam introduced her to me as Sia. Phew! this girl was younger to me and a mother of pups and marked.. and to think I was worried that she would be my competition. She was not.. Cam seemed to be very interested in helping her.. I get that he's passionate about giving equal opportunities for women and men and to uplift some of the conservative tribes, he signed some treaties and he's working hard to make them successsful..

Oh Cam.. what am I going to do with you.. I thought..

Cam

I was talking to Allie, and I could see that she was still interested in me.. and then I could first get her scent before I even saw her.. But today I could feel a certain melancholy attached to her scent.. F*** am I able to feel what she's feeling? Is she my mate? I wondered..

Then I introduced her to Allie and they both got to work.. but before Allie left I could see her biting her lip and smiling at me suggestively.. I just have to tell her that I was attracted to her but no.. right now I can't start something for I am already in the middle of something.. oh Moon Goddess, my Beta Jake was right when he said I shouldn't indulge in these kind of mindless affairs..

Anyway, I told her I was busy and she left me alone..

Sis was working with Allie and her team, and by evening I got a presentation from Allie herself about the designs she chose, I skimmed through them and asked her to do whatever she thought was good.

After Allie and her team left, Sia came in to do her work with me. It was already 4pm. All others were leaving. Sia told me I could leave as well, but I told her I have work too..

She finished her work for today by 6pm and showed me what she did. I was impressed. She even showed me her inputs for thr design of my office, I liked that too.. No I am not biased. I genuinely think Sia is talented.

"Coffee?" I asked her.

She said "Yes" and smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Had a tiresome and hectic day Sia? U could take a break tomorrow if you like from this work." I told her. She nodded her head "NO" and sipped her coffee and said "No, Alpha Cam, absolutely loved it.. i am more than happy to put in extra hours when I get to learn so much and I want to do this work as well, for if I didn't have this work, I would have never got that work.. would have never even met you... I consider myself blessed."

Then I saw that her cheeks were red from blushing. I just smiled at her and said "OK, then.."

Then I ordered a sandwich. We were sitting at a different cafe'. It was nearer to my home and not hers and as expected when she saw me dropping my receptionist Stella she realised, she was not the only one I offer rides, so she felt comfortable on a ride with me..

I wanted to take her home and cook her dinner, but decided against it for she would not be comfortable. So, instead I ordered a sandwich for her and a salad bowl for myself and said to her.. "Sia, I see that today your energy is not that which you have daily.. is there any problem, you can share anything with me.."

Sia hesitated and then told me her plight of her father and mate Kay, how they are not fully happy with her choice of moving here and how anxious she was feeling to complete the course..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hi all plz do vote for this story if u r enjoying. so what next now? will Cam get to know Sia's truth? will Sia start feeling things for Cameron? what will Allie do?