Chapter 27

Cam

I couldn't believe that Sia had finally made a choice and it was me.. My inner wolf was howling with happiness..  

But I had some things to settle first.. First, I need to talk to that piece of crap called Kay.. how could he just leave her like that.. in a parking lot.. Next, I also needed to talk to Dinhe and inform him and also talk to Sia's parents and most importantly my own parents and sisters.. 

I had mind-linked to my Beta Jake and he was asking me as to why I was so happy.. He could sense something's up and I told him I would tell him soon.. Yes, I had to brief my whole team and inform them of the happening for Sia is their future Luna.. and most importantly I need to talk to Sia... before all of this.. about our future, the pups and everything.. 

I saw Sia still sleeping peacefully and it made me smile.. today was the happiest I had ever been.. yes, there were days I was happier in general.. but today definitely topped the list.. 

After we kissed.. and made out a bit, I had to control my emotions.. for I didn't want to scare her with my deep feelings and over eagerness.. we just ended up sleeping on the couch together while watching a movie.. After a while.. I woke up and put her on my bed and ended up taking the couch and hence I had woken up early for my neck started feeling stiff plus I was mentally planning on whom to talk to.. and all that..

So, I just wrote a mail to Dinhe explaining the situation.. and later called Sia's father the Omega..

He picked up and he too got angry with Kay's behaviour and he felt very happy that Sia had chosen me.. and I felt very relieved.. They said they would soon come again a few days with the pups.. I told them I was excited to meet them.. and also assured them I would always care for them as my own which made the Omega's wife (Sia's mother relieved and) happy.

Later I called my parents, sisters and close cousins.. I told all of them together of the happenings.. my dad was happy but I guess my mom wanted to see me and Allie together.. she was little apprehensive that it was someone who already had pups..  Rest of them seemed too shocked to say anything.. Just then Sia seemed to have woken up and she looked so cute in the morning.. I was distracted by her morning beauty and just then my family reminded me I was on call with them.. They couldn't see Sia.. only I could.. for the camera was facing me while I was on the opposite direction to Sia.. I told them I would give them time to first let the news sink in,.. and call them later in the night again.. and hung up..

Sia

I woke up after having a good night's sleep.. then remembered the events of yesterday's and slightly blushed and also remembered Kay's anger.. and was slightly in thought when I heard clearing of throat.. I looked up to see Cam giving me an amused look.. 

I smiled at him and then he he helped me with a new tooth brush and towel and he gave me his shorts and a tee.. both of which were too big for me.. but would do for today till I went and  got my clothes.. 

By the time I showered and got fresh, Cam was freshly showered and in work clothes.. Blue shirt and grey trousers and he always looked wonderful.. He was busy talking to his Beta Jake about his schedule today and which of those tasks he needed Jake to handle and for the ones he would be available for today.. and Jake was asking him if he was ok.. He told him to meet him at the cafe his mate Sarah runs for breakfast.. He agreed.. 

Just then Cam looked up at me.. and smiled.. I smiled but suddenly started to feel self conscious for the guy before me was perfect while I felt lacking.. I was suddenly feeling insecure about everything.. and just then Cam walked to me and said "Beautiful.. you look great in my clothes.. more than me.. " I laughed at him and told "yeah right.. " 

"Really Sia.. you don't know you are really beautiful.. I know you don't believe me.. but it's true.." Cam told me.. 

I blushed.. and then he lifted my chin with his index finger and looked into my eyes.. and then don't know who started first.. but we both ended up kissing.. and I could feel Cam's huge in between his legs and it just rubbed me and just then I ended up moaning.. and Cam just stopped and told me "We should stop.. not that I wasn't enjoying.. but we need to get moving.. to get ur clothes.. hopefully meet Kay and then we need to meet Jake at Sarah's cafe Serendipity.

I nodded my head and got my bag and keys out and waited for Cam while he took some time to settle himself and come to the car.. where was I standing.. 

We both got into the car and went to my apartment, opened the door with my keys.. 

There I saw Kay passed out on my couch..I told Cam I would change and come... while he nodded.. so, I just went to my room and changed into work clothes.. and while I came out I saw Kay and Cam holding on to each other's necks.. 

I was shocked.. 

"Cam.. Kay.. stop it " I said calmly.. 

"You better stay out of it you stupid w***e" said Kay..

I was shocked.. Tears pricked my eyes and started to fall freely.. 

Just then Cam asked Kay to shut up and stop calling me senseless names.. 

But I couldn't take it.. I just walked out and stood outside my apartment numbly.. 

Just then I heard a loud smash.. I went inside and saw the centre table smashed and Kay and Cam looking at each other so furiously.. 

"Just stop it.. please leave my house Kay" I shouted..

Kay looked at me with bloodshot eyes and Cam also said "let's take this outside.. " 

I cleared the glass pieces and cleaned the floor, locked my door and then went out to see where they were.. I couldn't find them so started to walk towards the clearing near my home.. and there after going a little inside.. I heard wolves.. 

I saw two werewolves at their necks.. fighting each other violently.. I gasped and stopped my sob that threatened to break out of my mouth.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : A fight.. who would win? will Kay be reasonable and will Cam be forgiving?