Chapter 43

Allie

Years of meticulous planning led me here.. I decided as a teenager that I wanted to marry Alpha Cam and that had been my goal and I achieved it.

I met my mate who was my assistant Tom. While, I did  have fun with him and use him, I never allowed him to mark me. He was heart broken. But it is what it is. I wanted power. I was so disappointed to know Tom was my mate. His parents were ordinary while I was the daughter of Delta of the Porter tribe. 

I always desired to be the Luna and when I saw Cam, I decided he would be the one I want to be with. After planning to meet him over the annual ball ever since I turned 22, I finally got his attention and my chance at 27 and I carefully planned and put holes in condoms as well to get pregnant. I know its twisted, but I wanted what I wanted. I am so glad that we now have Alexander. 

And while I was busy planning all of this, Sia had come, but with my excellent mind and timing, I managed to turn things in my favour and dispose her off rightly, for how dare she just come and take over my planned mate. 

I was happy everything was going in my favour.. Cam seemed sad for few months but once he saw Alexander, he forgot all about Sia and slowly all my dreams were coming true.. 

All was well till Cam just casually mentioned 2 days back that he has seen Sia and is going to just make sure she's ok. She's been living all alone in that remote place and that's when I knew if I don't act immediately,  I might lose Cam again after coming this close..

 So, I hired two men to get silver and to finish Sia in the parking lot. But those fools, they didn't..Cam came running towards them and they had just got her arm. Now she's recovering. 

Apparently Cam is with her all the time. He isn't even answering my calls nor Alexander's which is shooting up my anxiety levels. My calls alright, but Alexander's as well?

That's when I understood I had to take a ticket to fly and see for myself what the heck is happening there. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I called my dad and used my influence to somehow get into the project Cam is handling as external design expert advisor. 

Now, Cam won't have any doubt as to why I'm here. I would be taking Alexander with me as well, for Cam would then understand and remember where he's supposed to focus. 

I called Tom, my assistant and my so called mate whom I rejected to come and get everything ready. I don't understand why he's always around despite being heart broken by my actions. He is very talented and I pay him well but still, anyway.. I just decided to take him along as well for he's good to Alexander and is of immense help to me professionally. 

It's just a 3 days trip and I should be back and my plan is to get Cam back as well with us for I heard from Linda, Cam's mother, that Cam may extend his trip by another week. I very well know why.. if only my plan had worked. I wouldn't have minded him extending the trio for a week to attend Sia's funeral. I just despise her for she is the one coming in between my dreams. 

I was already sick and tired of waiting for another month to pass by for Alexander to turn 1 after which Cam promised to marry me. 

I didn't tell anyone of my plans except Tom and decided to start. 

Tom showed up on time and as professional as he was, he came and took sleeping Alexander to the car and drove us and then boarded the plane with us. 

Cam, here we come.. 

Tom's POV

I knew Allie was the one for me the minute I met her at the office when I had applied to be an assistant to her. I had a huge farm back in my town, but Allie always loved the city and wanted to be a Luna,.. I couldn't make her a Luna, but she could be my personal Luna.. I'm just a common man not related to their world, but what Allie didn't know about me was that I am a rich man as well, I mean not me but my father owns multiple businesses in Alaska. 

Allie always had big dreams.. I got to be close to her and I really loved her for she was the one for me.. I knew she was a werewolf.. and I was certain I was the chosen mate for her for she herself told me, but still she decided not to be with me as I wasn't an Alpha. 

I just loved her truly and until she becomes someone else's mate I have no plans to leave her side. Call me a loser or an idiot, but when I know something's mine, I wait and don't give up. 

I had learned to be numb whenever she's with Cam. But from what I have seen, she's just compelling Cam to be with her with Alexander and other things.. The way Cam had seen that pretty girl Sia, I haven't seen him look at Allie or anyone like that. This is what gives me hope.. that Cam would realise that he's being a douche leaving his love which is Sia.

Everything is so twisted.. but I really did like Sia.. She's a sweet and simple and lovely girl and she's the perfect Luna and the one for Cam if you ask me and I'm not biased.. but just from the way they looked at one another.. this is what I've felt..  Also, I know Alexander was a planned accident by Allie, I heard her ridiculous plans too many times.. 

So, while I am going to the  tribe with Allie and Alexander, I can only pray and hope Cam and Sia get together this time for real. 

And finally Allie realises.. whom she has been missing out on.. all the time.

Many of you would probably ask why and how I am still hanging in here.. for Allie.. well Love makes you do crazy things I guess.. but I know after this flight, I have my resignation ready. I can't deal with his drama anymore, I have been in it for about 5 years and my family misses me as well.. I have given my best and I want to leave now. 

Allie needs to come to me if she wants me and I will not me following her anymore.. I'm done waiting and playing this game with her.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : We are almost at the end of the story, just 3 - 4 chapters more including epilogue,.. Hope you all have enjoyed reading.. Thank you to all those who have supported me by voting, reading  and giving this story a  chance.. thanks.