Chapter 8

Sia

It was a tiresome day at my internship at Apache office today. I was given the task of sifting through applications and choose the worthier ones. It was a huge burden on me as I am responsible for making or breaking the people's dreams. I tried to talk to manager Tom about it, but he brushed me off saying he trusts me as I myself was chosen for scholarship and I can find the worthy applicants.

After reaching the rental apartment I took, I decided to call Kayden.

"Hi, how's it going.." I asked

"I'm ok, how r u, how was your first day the office. When do the classes start?" Kayden asked.

"hey, u seem tired.. how r the pups, how r u coping.. I had an okay first day at office, my classes start from tomorrow..shall we do a video call if its ok. R u back home? What's the time there? I miss u all" said Sia in one breath.

"whoa, whoa, relax Sia. Everything's fine.. sure we shall do a video call tomorrow... its early in the morning here.. pups are sleeping, u and I can talk.. we miss u too.." said Kayden

"I miss the pups.." said Sia sniffling..

Kayden: "hey, u knew that this was the deal.. anyway, I have been thinking if I could also join u in couple of months and me and the pups can be with you and we all can return once you are doenw ith ur course there.."

Sia: "Really? Kay, u would do that? I asked u to do that then, but u refused.."

Kayden: "that was then Sia, what did I know that you were so determined to leave us and do ur thing?"

Sia: "Kayden, stop, its not like I wanted to leave you guys, Its been the most difficult decision of my life, but I had to do it for me.. for us.. I had nothing there, u wouldn't allow me to do anything nor did my dad the Omega. I felt so stuck and depressed, I needed this."

Kayden: "Then say I did this for me, not us. Sia. Neither pups nor me are comfortable, we are just getting by.. with parents and in laws help."

Sia: "it is for us Kayden, if I were too depressed, then I wouldn't have been my happier self to care for you and the pups, anyway I don't want to argue with you on phone, it must be quite early, sorry for disturbing u, I have now set one clock in my room to the timing there, so that I call at appropriate times, take care Kay, good night, give my love to pups.."

Kayden: "Goodnight"

Leaving a puff of air Sia got to set her course material ready along with her laptop for the next day's classes.

Sia was troubled after talking to Kay, he never really understood her.. theirs had been an arranged mating and she felt like she always disappointed him no matter what she did.

Shaking her head over these thoughts, she decided to focus on future.. where she would be doing the work she loved doing.. enjoying designing..

And she also thought of Alpha Cam and her strange connection to him..she could still remember the scent of him.. she just tapped her forehead thinking no, enough.. I need good rest for tomorrow's classes.. she thought to herself and after having a light dinner she ate and got to bed.

She took an apartment for herself alone coz she loved the privacy and also she was not here to enjoy but focus on her goal and also gave her enough space in case kay and pups visited or her parents visited.

Alpha Cam

After the run in the woods, I got back late once I was sure it was leaving time for the interns. It was a good thing, she came in only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Not everyday, now everyday would be a torture with her around I knew that coz my wolf seemed to be wailing and asking me to go connect with her, I told him it cant be done, she's married and also marked by another, what kind of nonsense is happening with me,. Of all werewolves, me.. ugh! I need to connect with Dinhe and see what he has to say about this situation. I hope to Moon goddess, there has been some mistake or maybe she forgot or made a mistake.. ugh!! I pulled my hair in frustration and was heading to the office when I saw her again.. Sia was in thought, she didn't see me, however I could see my manager Tom smiling and waving to her enthusiastically while she said a simple bye and started to leave.

I smiled and started following her conspicuously.. she didn't notice me.. her apartment was closer to the office, walkable distance, and it was closer to the campus as well.. and then I returned home to find out what the heck is wrong with me..

I called the receptionist Stella and told her I got caught in meetings outside, so couldn't return to office today and asked her to tell Jake my Beta to handle things at office while I returned home for the day. My new pack office was little away from my home, so I got into my Mercedes to get back home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sia's rental apartment's image is as shown above.. hope u all are enjoying the story, I do appreciate the feedback, u can message me, as of now, I am not on social media yet for the stories, but will join soon and once I do, will let u all know. thanks and please vote and support the story.