Chapter 18

At the Apache office

Alpha Cam

I had Allie waiting for me by the time I entered the office. Sia was following me and as soon as I entered Allie suddenly grabbed me and gave me a hug and started talking about work and Sia went quietly to her desk outside my office and sat and started her work..

Allie didn't even notice her behind me nor did she care. I saw Sia was eyeing me from the corner while pretending to work.. She was Jealous? It was cute.. seeing her expression each time Allie touched my arms or kissed my cheek..

I also observed that Allie was being extra clingy with me today.. I was wondering what got her to behave this way in public.. and I saw a guy watching us with narrowed eyes.. he was Allie's assistant.. He was a human.. not even a werewolf.. guess he had a crush on her or something.. We did employ humans but rarely in such close roles.. My mind wandered as to why Allie hired a human in such a close role..

Next time I watched, Sia was busy talking to Allie's team and working with them.. Today I had a meeting with Omega of Mayban tribe - Sia's father.. and my mind was there.. and Allie was just disturbing me every other second taking my inputs regarding my office interior design and I just decided to hand over my work to my Beta Jake who was happy to help me and I finished the selection with Allie and then Sia was called to the room by Allie.

"Sia dear, here are all the final selections by Cam, please load it into our system and can you get me my latte please before you go about your work.. Cam.. what do you want?" asked Allie..

"Ok Allie." said Sia.

"Hey Allie, why don't we get our coffee outside, there's a coffee shop by Jake's wife Sarah just nearby.." I suggested to Allie for I didn't like Sia to get latte and all that..

"It's ok Cam, how about we go for dinner instead of coffee" suggested Allie..

"No Allie, I have a meeting with someone for dinner.. Omega of another tribe is visiting with his family, it's an informal meeting.. nothing official, but when someone comes to visit, I like to meet them..so got to go.. actually I have some other things to tend to.. And yes, Sia if you're done with the internship related work, I would like to wrap up today's work please.. " I told and looked at Sia..

Sia looked at me and said "Sure Alpha Cam, in 10minutes will join you once i finish the entries and get Allie her latte, did u want something as well Alpha ?"

"No Sia.. I have other employees who work in pantry to do that for me.. " I replied to her.

Sia nodded and left..

Allie cleared her throat.. "Why is it a problem if I ask Sia to get latte?"

"There are people for that task Allie.. she's your intern.. I get it.. but she's working two jobs here.. one for us and second internship with you.. so cut her some slack.. ok.. " I told her while trying to remain impassive..

My wolf could sense my Sia's tiredness and moods..

Sia

Today, I got to see Allie's interest in Alpha Cam.. how could I have been so blind.. to everything.. my bond with him and her interest in him and maybe he feels that way as well..

Heard from everyone on the team that Alpha Cam and Allie had a passionate history with each other over the last 9 months or so.. and that this month only they haven't been meeting each other much.. Then.. I even remembered reading about them in a gossip magazine back home.. couple of months back.

I understood that I was feeling a little jealous while I had no right to feel so. I was a mated werewolf with pups.. and Alpha Cam though my mate has every right to choose whom he would like.. and I should learn to accept it.. is what I thought..

And as I have been observing them and their chemistry, it's true, they both looked great together.. Allie was really beautiful and Cam was also handsome, they both looked perfect together.. just like everyone said.. I guess Allie would make a great Luna as well..

I just wanted my answers and then I would suggest to Alpha Cam that he take Allie as his mate for she is perfect..

I wonder why she doesn't have her own mate.. I also observed our team mate Naruto to be morose all the while Allie was talking to Alpha Cam. I wonder what happened there for Naruto was a human...

After I finished my work.. I reported to Alpha Cam and Allie was still there with him in his room with hands all over shoulder massaging him...

I told Allie that I was done with the work and handed her latte to her and then asked Alpha Cam as to how I could help..

"Sia, please come, just submit today's work here and also check the emails for me and let me know please, thanks.. " said Alpha Cam.

Sia just nodded. and got to work at the desk there, her earlier seat..

"Cam, then will I see you tomorrow night? I miss you.. "said Allie to Alpha Cam while Sia was still there working..

"I will let you know Allie.. now I have given you all the inputs and had the pleasure of your company till now, but I'm afraid I need to work for sometime and leave in 15mins or so.. " said Alpha Cam to Allie..

Allie whined and said "Ok fine, see you tomorrow" and kissed Alpha Cam on the lips and left..

I swear I could see Alpha Cam smile but I averted my eyes and got to work..

Cam said "Hey Sia" and touched my hand after Allie left.

I took my hand away from his touch as if it had been burned.. Cam noticed it too.. and said " I understand and can read your feelings, though I didn't mark you yet,, you do get that right?"

"Alpha Cam, we .. I don't think it's correct, Allie is perfect, it's good.. all good.. since you are my mate, I must've felt those things.. but it's fine.. u and Allie are perfect.. in every way.. " I said.

I could see him clenching his jaws tightly.. and I could sense his anger- extreme anger and before I could speak further, " If there's nothing, I would like to leave Sia. and yes let's meet at my place at 7:30pm with your parents alright then bye and see you.. " said Alpha Cam to Sia..

I was a little taken aback by Cam's slightly rude behaviour.. but she decided to wrap up her work and leave for the day..

Omega of Mayban (Sia's father)

I landed at around 5pm and immediately called Sia and told her we have landed and reached home..

Sia gave us both a hug and after getting fresh, Sia, me and my wife left for Alpha cam's house.. 

I was really worried about outcomes of today.. if Sia will ever forgive us (her father and mother).. with those thoughts in my mind.. I booked a rental car and drove all of us to Alpha Cam's place..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : Hope you are enjoying the story guys.. plz comment and vote..

whose team are you on? Team cam or Team Kay? for Sia?

and whom do u ship together? SiaCam or AllieCam ? please do let me know in the comments.. My sincere thanks and gratitude to all those who already voted.. thank you so much <3