Epilogue

Sia

Cam is a great Alpha. Cam is also a great dad to all of our pups. I have been trying my best to be the Luna the tribe deserves, Cam deserves. 

Today I had the happiest news to share with Cam. I am expecting again. It's been around 4 months after our wedding and now I am waiting to share this happy news with him. 

I see Cam arrive from the office at around 5pm. I wait for him to come join me. Everyday after he comes home, he spends time with all of the pups and then we have our time.

After putting the pups to sleep by 9pm post dinner, I tug Cam's hand and hand him an envelope. Cam looks at me confusedly.. After he sees the reports, he just hugs me and says "I'm so happy Sia. I love you.." 

"I love you too Cam" I reply..

1 yr later..

Cam and I ended up having twins a girl and boy again. So, now we had 2 sets of twins and Alex. 

We had 5 pups in total. We were always busy. Cam was happy and was a great role model to all of our pups..

There were days we used to feel overwhelmed so my parents moved to the Apache permanently to help me with the pups and Cam's parents and family also moved closer to us so we had a lot of family support on both sides.

The pups had a lot of fun with their older cousins who were growing up now.. some of them were shifting and all of these were huge events to our pups. They followed their cousins and we always had our house full..

Not that I was complaining, for no matter what Cam made time for me every night. He was a wonderful husband , Alpha and father, son and brother. 

Every day I thanked the Moon Goddess in my prayers for she gave me more than what I ever asked for. 

Cam

My Sia, mother to all our pups , Luna of our tribe. She's perfect. I couldn't have asked for better Luna and mate. She's so patient and caring.. I love her with all of my soul. 

I see the way she raises our pups.. I do acknowledge everything she does for our family and tribe.

I enjoy her company and discuss all my issues with her. Jake and Sarah are our best buddies. We always have our house full with our pups, my family or my Beta and Gamma and their families..

But no matter what, end of the day I do like spending time with my Sia, my Luna. 

For this magical pull between us never fades.. it only grows stronger day by day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**************************-----------------------------