Chapter 20

At Alpha Cam's home

Sia

I was just crying and crying.. crying for the loss of my sister again and also at the betrayal I felt from my parents, Kay and everyone.. I felt so lost.. and so hurt.. 

They could've discussed with me all that had happened.. Kay could've told me.. 

I realised I completely made Cam's tee wet with my tears.. but he didn't seem to bother about neither the tee nor his feelings.. He was more concerned about me.. and was looking at me so tenderly.. that for the first time in my life... I took a step.. I wanted to be with my mate tonight. just for now.. before I clear my head about the mess and other things.. I always wanted to know how it feels to have a mate.. so tonight I just wanted to be closer to my mate.. 

I excused myself to clean my face and after returning Cam was just saying how we all could stay back.. for tonight and leave the next day.. 

I told everyone to give me sometime to process and then speak.. Cam told the same.. 

My parents went and slept in one of the guest rooms in the ground floor but I was stationed in the room next to Cam upstairs.. 

I couldn't sleep.. I knocked on Cam's door, he was shirtless.. with joggers below.. he looked super sexy.. 

"Cam, I'm unable to sleep..Can I be direct.. " I asked to which he nodded.. 

"Can I stay with you here for sometime.. till I'm able to sleep... but only if you are comfortable.. if you are not, I will just leave.. " I said. 

Cam came closer and pulled me to his chest and hugged me before making us both fall on his bed.. 

I laughed at his sudden playfulness.. He was smiling too.. suddenly we both looked into each others eyes.. and don't know who initialised it first.. but we both kissed each other passionately.. our inner wolves howling with happiness.. of having their mates.. 

When we both needed air, we stopped and once we got our breath back.. 

Cam said "Sia.. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this.. I really was waiting for my mate.. and you, my mate had to go through so much.. losing a sister, marrying another.. after looking at things from your point of view.. my issues seem smaller.. "

"My only adamance was that I wait for my mate and marry her.. In the process I have rejected some girls.. guess that serves me a lesson.. my mate is already mated.. "

"But whatever may be the case, I am open Sia... whatever you choose I will try to be ok with that.. You want me to be your mate, I will be.. I will love and accept your pups as mine too.. but if you are happy with Kay, then also I will be ok.. I will try to be happy for you for I found my mate.. and I will think that Moon Goddess had other plans with us.. all I want you to know is.."

"Sia.. You have a choice this time.. You may not have had choice the last time.. but this time you do.. so whatever you choose take your time and let me know.. I will be happy for you my mate.. " Cam concluded..

I couldn't believe my good fortune for such an understanding mate who was such a powerful Alpha.. That made my feelings grow softer for him.. but deep down I had my insecurities.. 

But right now I wanted to forget them.. for some time.. 

"Cam, thank you so much... for being so kind to me.. always.. this mate bond is what is attracting  us to each other.. over and over.. I really do look upto you a lot Cam.. you are perfect.. but wish  I had met you when we were supposed to meet.. wish I had rebelled against my parents and come to the annual ball instead of getting married and having my sister's mate as mine.." I said..

"Let the past be in the past Sia.. what matters to us is now.. I understand your pain, as your mate I can feel it all.. your apprehension and everything.. But I don't want to pressure you into anything.. for in the future I don't want you to look at the way you are looking at your past.."Cam said.. 

I nodded and out my head on his shoulder, Cam took me into his arms.. and was gently stroking my hair.. while I held him.. just held him... suddenly he just licked my neck where my mate's mark was present.. and I felt a certain sensation on my skin.. 

Cam looked at me and said.. "your mark's half gone Sia... I'm sorry I didn't mean to and I didn't know the mark fades away if mate licks it.. I probably read it somewhere. but it was just instinct.. nothing done wantedly.. " 

"Cam.. relax.. its ok.. I trust you and I'm tired. Is it ok if I sleep here? " I asked.. 

Cam rested on a pillow while I put my head of his shoulder and he started stroking my hair again.. and my eyes closed on their own account. I slept.. 

I slept so well that I awoke at 7a.m. and slowly turned to see Cam wasn't here.. 

I washed my face and mouth and went to the living room downstairs to see Cam explaining to my parents what he told me yesterday night.. I saw my parents both nodding at his words.. 

when I stepped into the room, everyone's eyes were on me.. 

My father the Omega spoke " So, Sia.. We r sorry once again and we did what we thoguht was best for you.. and as Alpha Cam said, we will give you time to decide and choose your life .. as for Kay, I need to inform him.. about recent happenings.. not in detail but an outline. "

I nodded and then my father said, he and mom have already booked return tickets for today.. and hugged me and left for the airport. 

I was alone with Cam in his huge house.. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both smiled at each other.. 

Then he told me he was taking leave for today and also asked me to take leave.. 

I asked him if people will doubt.. he said not a chance for he was due to take leave today irrespective of circumstances as he had to go for a general health check up.. which he rescheduled it for next week...

I called in sick to both office and my college.. I really wanted to spend time with Cam for today.. for today I wanted to follow my heart.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N : Whom do u think Sia will choose? Please vote and comment.. Thanks..