Chapter 24

Sia

"Sia.. " my father picked up my call... 

"Dad.. I don't know what to do.. I don't know what I should feel and what I should be feeling or doing.. On one side, I have Kay... who is Savannah's mate and my partner and now Cam is my soulmate.. who I can't selfishly choose for myself for he is the Alpha of the world and he has better prospects.. guess, If I never came here.. I wouldn't know and my life was perfectly fine without knowing anything earlier.. yes I wasn't the happiest but I wasn't the saddest either.. like I'm feeling right now.. "

"Knowing my mate.. knowing I have a mate.. is making me feel things which I never felt, but at the same time I don't want to make Kay lonely. Also, Cam has a wonderful girl called Allie.. who's perfect for him.. and she hasn't found her mate as well.. or probably rejected him for Cam.. I am so lost and confused Dad... mom.. I hope you are listening in too.." I said in a lengthy monologue..

"Yes dear.. I am here. I am listening as well.. all we can say is Sia.. like Cam said, we didn't give you a choice earlier and for that we apologise.. we were influenced with wha happened with Mary and when you didn't find your mate, we hastened and settled for someone we knew like Kay.. Which by Moon Goddess, I hope our mistakes are forgiven by her.. There is a reason this annual meeting took place and for the fears of your father and mine, we never allowed you to go and instead got to make Kay as your partner.. " My mom replied.. 

"Sia, so this time, we are ok with whatever you choose, that would be atonement for whatever mistakes we made.. and no matter what you choose, we are ok Sia if you are happy.. We will support you and care for the pups and everything.. " My dad replied.. 

I told them both ok and hung up feeling relieved.. A little chat with our parents can do wonders.. and before I started to walk back home I saw Cam and Allie.. going towards his car.. 

Allie was holding on to Cam's arm and they were both talking and Allie was laughing and I saw Cam smiling as well, and then suddenly I see Allie moving forward to peck Cam's lips.. 

Cam seemed to be taken aback as well.. But he later gives her a smile and they seemed to be talking seriously.. and I felt like I am closer to making my choice.. 

I kept walking faster to reach home and suddenly I see call from Cam.. 

"Sia.. I see you are walking.. shall I drop you.." Cam asked.. 

"Hey Cam.. it's alright.. it gives me time to clear my head.. " I replied..

"Sia.. how are you feeling.. I'm sorry I was caught up in my work and also today I had Allie sitting with me and finally my cabin's designs are finalised.. now I will be working from home for the next week while the cabin's ready.. I may come and sit in the cafe.. nearby.. run by Jake's mate.."he replied.. 

"Ok.. " I told him. "So, can you talk to me.. you seem so closed.. I understand you need time.. just voice out your feelings.. Sia.. Is Kay treating you fine?" Cam asked..

"Yes Cam.. he's ok.. I just feel Allie and you seem perfect.. everyone's been talking at lunch.. and I see you are both great together.." I told him..

Cam took a deep breath.. I could hear it.. "Sia, I told you to not listen to all those rumours.. and yes Allie and I were in a relationship.. but it's been over.. just before I met you.. it was more of a convenience and fun kind of thing which we had.. and I know Allie wants more.. I told her I can't.. but she always looks for reasons to get closer to me.. but that doesn't mean I agree or I accept it.. " he said..

"I know.. but why haven't you ever tried to work it out with her.. she is good.. in fact everyone ships you together.. she would make a good Luna.. and give you great pups.. you both look picture perfect together.." I told him.. 

"Sia... (he exhaled.. ) I asked you to figure out your feelings.. I have mine figured out.. so please.. focus on yours not mine please.. All right then I gotta go.. Sia.  I will see you tomorrow " Cam replied and hung up.. 

I walked home and saw Kay working on his laptop.. 

"hey Sia.. How was your day.. " Kay said.. 

"Hectic" I replied.. 

"Shall we go out for dinner.. "Kay asked.. 

I told him we could go..

I changed my clothes and wore my summer dress and Kay wore his casual jeans and a tee and we both left for restaurant which I selected..

Cam

I was tired.. emotionally and physically. I had completed a lot of work which was lying pending since Sia's arrival and my constant leaves or runs.. Overall today I covered a lot. For I could focus better on work instead of focusing on things which were out of my control.. 

Last night I slept late over thinking everything and finally realised that no matter what i think or do, it's Sia's choice.. I am irrevocably in love with her and I waited all these years for a mate and when I finally met mine.. She is perfect to me despite what she thinks of herself.. If it's not her.. then I guess I know what I have to plan for..

Today after reaching home I relaxed for a while and spoke to Dinhe who seemed to understand my sentiments and later I was meeting my brother in law (My sister's husband) who was in town for a day on account of his work.. So we decided to go to a restaurant.. which was nearby.. 

I met Rob, my brother in law and also took a small call with my parents.. and sister who were all together while Rob was here with me tonight,. I loved my sister's kids as my own and told them I was sending them gifts which I picked them up before meeting Rob. 

Then Rob and I sat down for dinner at this new place which I didn't have the chance to eat yet.. 

While we sat down and I was looking at the menu, I first got her scent and then saw her.. my mate Sia looked perfect in her white summer dress for the evenings were getting humid.. 

She walked in with her partner Kay who seemed so relaxed.. They both sat at a table near us.. diagonally.. Sia didn't notice me yet.. She must've gotten my scent as well.. but she was looking all around while I ducked my head into my menu and ordered..  My heart started to hammer and my inner wolf was in pain..  I was disappointed.. I had no right to be.. I should learn to be okay with this.. I thought to myself.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  A/N: Looks like Sia made her decision.. it's not what you think..