Chapter 29

Cam

I was able to read my mate Sia's thoughts.. but when she had openly expressed her deeper thoughts.. then I understood that I also am not able to sense her feelings 100%.. but I am somewhere at 80% while Sia is at around 40% in reading my moods and emotions.. 

Now that she had laid every fear of hers.. I decided to share my heart out as well to her.. for there is no one except her and I want just her.. and no one else..

so I just stopped my car and held her hands and looked straight in her eyes.. took a deep breath and said "Sia.. you are the one... the only one I was waiting for.. so long.. I won't lie to you.. I have been in short relationships and fun relationships before.. and that's all they were.. so it's ok if you have been in just 1 serious relationship.. I accept you just the way you are.. for some reason.. Moon Goddess had delayed our meeting.. I accepted that as well.. for I have met you now.. "

"I just had 1 relationship which was longer and a bit serious where in.. the girl did become pregnant with my pup.. and I was ready to give my name and make her my mate as well, but later got to know she lost the pup.. it was a lie.. ok.. she lied to me.. she was going with some other guy..  and it was not mine.. she had just lied so I just hurt her back by going with some human girl and whatever.. end of the story... she moved to another tribe and got her mate in Porter's tribe and she's been happy.. She apologised to me as well.. and I forgave her for I had no more feelings for her,, but for my inner peace and hers.. " I continued..

"My most recent relationship was with Allie.. and it was just casual and fun.. and I was put under pressure to consider her and I did.. for a very short period of time and just when I was considering.. you entered and you put me under your spell.. my dear mate Sia... If I wasn't your choice.. I was ready to give up my Alpha position to my Beta Jake.. in fact I was thinking of getting those papers ready and you just came and told me you chose me.. " I told her..

"Sia.. more than my position and power and everything else.. I have always wanted to see and meet my mate.. and All I have is respect for you.. nothing else.. and I like you however you are.. in fact I liked you just the way you are.. so simple, sweet and innocent.. I do see you could make a wonderful Luna. I just want you to be happy... with me hopefully.., Sia..I accept everything about you.. the pups, your parents and everything.. Sia.. just try to understand me as well.. I waited so long for you and yes I am very very attracted to you Sia.. and I was the happiest and I am still the happiest since you chose me as your final choice.. " I said..

Sia looked to be in deep thought... 

I pressed her hands.. and she suddenly snapped out and said "Thanks so much Cam.. for being so patient with me. " she said...

"I just seem to have my worries and insecurities.. Cam.. probably if I had met you at the annual ball or when I was younger.. maybe or maybe not.. for I belong to another tribe and I am yet to learn your ways.. and I am not sure if your family would like me.. but thank you Cam for choosing me too.. I feel so fortunate and lucky to have you with me Cam" Sia said.. 

I was happy I could make her feel at least some what better.. I knew she wasn't a 100% secure or less worried.. but she seemed to look and feel better.. I could sense it..

I held her hand and we started our drive back to my home..

While on the way, I showed her beautiful scenery and she was totally relaxed.. 

We even got down and clicked a few pictures before we left..

Later, I stopped at a small diner and we both ate and I actually enjoyed her company.. not just for she is my mate but just the way she is.. Her caring nature and making sure I am comfortable made me feel she would make a great Luna to our pack.. She is simply awesome.. 

I clicked some pictures of her while she was looking out and showed them to her.. She was surprised and the smile she gave me was so wonderful.. It felt like I was falling in l.... with my mate.. which is great.. 

I hope she felt the same about me... 

Since I had already spoken to my parents about Sia and kept them posted.. they are all looking forward to seeing her in person.. while I know my mom was little biased towards Allie and me.. I am sure once she sees Sia.. she'll be okay..  My sisters and cousins are all excited to meet us..

So, here we are at the entrance of my home... I drive in.. and then get down and hold Sia's hand while we make way to the main door...

Our housekeeper Jane opens the door and gives a warm smile when she sees both of us.. 

Sia and I enter our house to find our whole family gathered in our huge living room...

Oh great.. all eyes are on us.. This is going to be interesting I thought.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : Do you think Cam's parents and family will accept and love Sia..