Chapter 30

Sia

The minute I said "yes" to my mate Cam, everything started moving fast.. way too fast than it would under normal circumstances.. and further.. there are too many people involved and way too many eyes on us.. on me... specifically.. I guess that's the price for having an Alpha for a mate and not just any Alpha but Alpha of the Apache tribe..

Cam and I entered the living room together and I could see all eyes were on us.. Cam just pressed my hand.. to make sure I felt secure and that he was for me.. Well, lucky me for I have Cam.. 16 or 18 year old me would've been ecstatic at this.. and jumped up and down un joy for having met my mate, that too a very capable one.. Here, I am almost more than a decade late.. in my late twenties.. and sweating it...

Cam's mom Linda and his dad Ben give us a warm smile.. and I can immediately recognise them from the rest for I have seen them in the pictures in Cam's home.. rest of them are his sisters.. who looked quite different from his pictures.. but I could recognise his nieces and nephews who came running to Cam..

I saw Cam carry both of them and I could see he was a very caring uncle.. I could really believe him taking care of my pups..The thought warmed my heart.. and then Linda first spoke "That's enough kids, uncle Cam and his partner have travelled for more than 3 hrs to come here.. let them freshen up..

Cam then spoke " That's alright mom.." and then he puts the kids down and gives his mom a big hug.. and then his dad and all his relatives.. and then he tells everyone "Guys, this is Sia.. my mate... I told you about.. come here Sia.. let me introduce my family to you"

My legs start moving towards Cam while my palms are sweating.. and I stand in front of Linda.. and Ben.. Linda smiles at me.. but Ben gives me a side hug and then I'm introduced to his sisters.. and rest of them.. everyone hugs me but Linda.. I try not to show my discomfort.. and I try to be happy and play along..

2 hrs later..

I end up becoming a favourite of the kids and the younger lot.. We have dinner after sometime.. and then everyone goes to their rooms..

Cam and I are left in the room.. Linda comes to sit with both of us..

"I hope you would be comfortable in sharing a room with your cousin brother for tonight.. Cam.. I have given your room to Sia.. " Linda says..

"Ok mom.." Cam says.. and I see Linda show a relief on her face that Cam and I are not sleeping together in the same room.. I knew she wasn't in favour of me.. but today I could sense it.. clearly..

"Ok, then kids.. go on.. rest up.. " says Linda..

Cam looks at me.. and I look at him.. we wanted some alone time to talk to each other.. but looks like Linda is not going to leave till we both leave..

I nod and walk while Cam shows me his room and then leaves to his cousin's room with whom he's sharing...

I change and message Cam.. I don't get a reply.. but vaguely after almost an hr.. it was past midnight.. I hear a slow knock on my door.. I was little scared.. then I get a message on my phone from Cam saying it was him.. I went and opened the door to see Cam and then leave out the breath I was holding..

I whispered "what are you doing here now?"

He just said "shhhh" and put a finger on my lips and came inside and closed the door behind us..

"That cousin of mine took quite some time to sleep else I would have come sooner " said Cam..

I smile.. and then he says "did you really think I would sleep without talking to you... "

I didn't react.. I was thankful right now to Moon Goddess and for everyone who think Cam is right for me.. for he really is right for me.. and I really wanted a guy like this..

Someone who could read my mind and settle me.. and take care of me.. Not that I am weak.. but I do love being cared for...

I just hug Cam.. and he hugs me back.. and then he asks "Missed me"

I say " yes "..

" Me too.. Sia.. me too" he says...

Then we talk about his family and Linda as well.. Cam said she will come around for the rest of the family including Ben loved me..

I however doubt it..But I don't tell him that...

Then he says "Sia.. I can read your mind.. with your permission can I remove that mark on you please.. I have been dying to do that since quite some time.. "

I nod my head in agreement.. then he kisses me with his soft lips and then slides down to my neck where the half mark is there - the one made by Kay..

And he licks it.. and it's all gone.. and I can feel a sense of euphoria.. and then I realise.. it's Cam's emotion.. now I am able to read his thoughts and mind.. Oh Moon Goddess, it feels so lovely to hear my lovely mate's thoughts and to feel all his emotions with the intensity he feels.. I could feel it all and hear his thoughts too..

I told Cam about it.. and he felt happy.. and then we both lay on the bed and while he was stroking my hair.. I don't know when I slept.. but I felt very relaxed than I had felt in the last decade. I was content and happy..

The sun rays started to come into the room through the window and I saw that Cam was not beside me.. it was just 7a.m...

I find my phone and try to message him, but before I do.. I find a note beside my phone..

"I didn't want to wake you up.. but I just left at 4a.m.. for family would start waking up from 6a.m... Breakfast would be at 7:30a.m... see you down at 7:30a.m."

I saw that I had half an hour to get ready.. so I rushed into the bathroom.. to brush and shower.. and go and have breakfast with Cam's family..

I wore a simple gown... and saw Cam sitting at the dining.. and rest of the family was joining them..

Cam looked at me and winked and I blush and watch Linda observing us like a hawk.. I mutter a polite "good morning" to everyone and join them at their table..

I see Jane the housekeeper serves us all the portions...

All of us started to eat..

The food was yummy..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n : Hope you enjoyed Sia's meeting with Cam's family.. Do you think Linda is happy with Sia for her son? Plz do comment..