Chapter 36

Cam

Devastated.. Yes that's how I was.. I was broken.. inside and out.. I was hollow walking shell ever since Sia left with just a note.. I wanted to hold her one last time and maybe even stay in touch to make sure she was ok.. if not directly.. then I wanted to talk to her parents at least and be in touch with them to make sure she was doing ok..

I wanted to kiss the pups.. and tell them I would always care and send them gifts.. I wanted to apologise to her parents for all the mess this unexpected situation had caused.. I just... 

I reached office at around 5:30 p.m. and not at 4 like I told Jake, my Beta.. The minute I walked in, he sensed something was wrong.. and we both went into my cabin and closed the door where I told him everything that had happened.. and that I had lost my mate Sia.. this time forever.. 

I went to the Serendipity cafe and Sarah and Jake took care of me while I was not in my senses and was crazy drunk and Jake got me back home... 

I ignored Allie and her hundreds of calls.. Jake told her something after which she stopped calling me.. 

I didn't go to work for about a week.. and just answered my family's calls and Jake's calls and responded to Allie's messages.. but not her calls.. 

I tried calling and messaging Sia's number but none of my messages were going through her or her parents. I tried calling Kay... and he also blocked me.. 

Jake and Sarah also couldn't reach Sia's cell..  she and all of her family ghosted all of us.. 

I wanted to hire a private detective to find Sia.. but Jake advised me against it.. He asked me to give Sia and her family time and to focus on my responsibilities here.. He was as usual right..

I was going to the office everyday and also accompanying Allie for her  appointments. I was doing everything that was expected of me.. and now that the news of me expecting a baby reached everyone in my tribe.. everyone was excited.. for the newborn would be eligible along with other kids to  become Alpha. 

Everyone in Apache tribe were hopeful I would marry Allie and continue being their Alpha.. but I had other plans.. I was preparing to step down.. I was making Jake ready.. I would be on the committee but not Alpha anymore.. that was my plan.. 

Allie was trying to be my mate.. My mother was also pushing us together.. Jake also was suggesting this would be the best move and requested me to be the Alpha.. along with the entire tribe..

Time was passing.. it was already 6 months since I last spoke to Sia.. my 41st birthday was celebrated along with Allie's baby shower.. 

Today was the day my pup.. Alexander Cameron Apache was born.. he was healthy and had my eyes and Allie's hair.. I was so mesmerised my him.. I didn't even know I had a heart.. until I saw him and my heart skipped a beat and I was in love this time again.. and no one could take my Alexander away from me.. 

I made Allie move in with me.. all throughout the pregnancy she was staying at a  place close to me but after Alexander was born.. I was selfish and needed him close to me.. so I asked Allie to move in with me.. if she was ok with it.. She agreed.. 

My daily routine was to take care of Alexander, go to office and be back home to play with him..I could see  he was growing faster.. I was so proud of him and didn't miss anything about him.. Allie and I were a team who were raising this wonderful pup together.. 

My 42nd birthday was nearing and everyone had demanded I marry Allie already and make her the Luna of our tribe.. I just couldn't.. but after my mother had tears in her eyes.. I had bowed down.. for her sake and for Alexander's sake.. who needed us both as a unit to grow happily.. 

I got engaged to Allie on my 42nd birthday.. it was agreed that we would marry and I would mark her later after Alexander turned 1.. Everyone in our Apache tribe was very happy.. 

It was purely platonic between me and Allie.. till now.. but ever since we got engaged.. she had been trying to shower me with kisses and I didn't resist her for she was my fiance and kissing was the only thing I did for now.. I told her we could do things later after I mark her.. and she didn't resist my opinion.. she seemed happy.. 

Allie was a good mother to our pup and I respected and liked her a lot.. I admired her for she was working from home and managing our pup very well.. 

Allie's father joined in some businesses with our tribe thereby taking our tribe to an unbeatable number 1 position.. Apache had become more powerful with associations from Porter tribe as well.. I had businesses with the Mayban and Sauk tribes as well..

 I did go to Mayban tribe twice after Alexander was born on work related trips.. and I did take Jake with me to visit Sia's house and was disappointed to find that Sia no longer lived there.. and only Kay did with his new mate.. I did ask him about Sia.. but he refused to tell me anything about her and told me to mind my own business.. 

I was going to a remote area in Sauk tribe today on the new business proposal I was about to start.. We were planning to build a bridge for the villagers in a small village in Sauk tribe area to deveop the region.. I had to personally go and overlook this project as Sarah was expecting another pup and Jake had to be with Sarah and help her.. 

It was a 5 days trip and I hated being away from Alexander for that long.. but I had to take this trip as Jake had been taking all the trips most of the time for me now it was my turn to return the favour.. 

I came in a day early to check out the site.. what I didn't expect in my wildest of dreams was here.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : What/Who did you think Cam saw? Comment and vote plz..