Chapter 11

The next day

At the Apache office

Cam

I was waiting for her to show up and even talk to me. It had been another sleepless and very restless night for me. Dinhe was busy and also I decided to wait till I clear things up with Sia so that I have a clue at least as to whats happening.

The clock on the office wall in my room was showing 9:01am. She was a minute late.. not that I would mind if my employees were 5-10mins late, I was not a stickler for rules as long as the work was done. I believed in productivity and quality over quantity.

Then first I got a whiff of her scent and the wolf inside me started to howl in happiness and God I started to get pissed off about that. And then a few seconds later, I saw her. She seemed well rested.. She looked fresh in-fact.. fresh as a daisy.. She sure looked like one in that white printed summer dress she was wearing ..

She was looking at her phone while coming in and she didn't see me move and stand at her desk. The room was in such a way that I could see all the interns from my glass doors with wooden desk based office and now I came out and stood at her desk which was wooden.

She looked up suddenly and gave a light gasp. I was mesmerised looking at her so up-close. All I wanted to do was hold her and inhale her scent and if possible just remove that infuriating mark on her and mark her as mine.

Sia

I was surprised to see Alpha Cam standing at my desk. I remembered the events of yesterday and all I wanted to do was run away from his questioning.

I was rude yesterday and it's not a good idea to run away from the boss. It's better I face this straight away instead of running away over and over from it.

Then, I cleared my throat and said in a very low voice "Good morning Alpha Cam"

He then came out of whatever daze he was in and looked at me straight and said "Hey Good morning.. so your classes were good yesterday?"

"Yes they were" I said.

"So, what did Tom assign you? " Alpha Cam asked.

"Umm, sifting through applications and then sending them across to him for further approval and then finally you. I hope I am doing a good job, I don't want anyone to lose out on their chance.. " I said.

Alpha Cam : " Hey relax, you are doing a good job, you could sit with me in my cabin till you do few files and then you can get back to your place and do the work. I hope you are clear on the criteria list. If you are, then there's nothing to worry, U will rock it I know"

" Thanks Alpha Cam but I couldn't possibly disturb you with my work, I will just try to do in my seat" I said.

Alpha Cam " No, I insist, please come."

I agreed reluctantly and then got to sit in a chair closer to Alpha and started my work for today after powering up my laptop.

Alpha Cam's scent was too addictive. It was truly yum and wow.

Cam

Having Sia sit beside me in the same room is torture. Her scent was getting to me and my inner wolf was howling and asking me to make a move and get closer to her, but my mind won't.

I knew I had to get the facts from her and I realised yesterday what I asked and did was abrupt. I need to build her trust and get her to have some faith in me to then spill the words out about her sister and family and everything and now I can't let my inner wolf mess that up and also my wolf is hurting too for she's already mated to someone. Overall it's sheer torture for me.

I looked towards her, she looked deep in thought and was going through applications I guess..

I cleared my throat and she looked up.

"I'm going to get a coffee for myself need one ?" I asked her.

She blushed and said "As an intern isn't it my job to do that whilst you work Alpha Cam?"

I smiled at her and said "Well, yes, but I see that you really like working.. " I nodded my head towards the Pantry where all were headed to get their morning coffees.

Realisation dawned on her and she replied "Thanks Alpha Cam, but I get my breakfast and coffee everyday from Beta Jake's wife Sarah's cafe. I really love it there.. if you want I could get it for you as well from there or even the pantry."

"Well then, you should know that our coffee in our pantry comes from the same cafe' " Saying so I smiled at her and then told her she could get to her work while I get myself some coffee.

She smiled and relaxed and then got back to her work.

While getting my coffee I was thinking of ways to get to talk to her to let me know all about her family and sister and everything..

I smiled to myself.. It's time to turn on my charms for times like these.. I thought to myself..

I even picked up a croissant and decided to take it for her..

I picked one only so that people in my office think its for me while its for Sia.

Damn, the walls of my office were glass, I needed to cover it asap.

Then I returned to my desk and saw her in the same position. Working.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N The glass doors of Alpha's room are as shown in image above. Hope you all are liking the story, please do vote.. thanks.