Chapter 46

Allie

I was sick and tired of reading and hearing news of Cam and Sia's wedding. It was all over the internet and news and magazines.

After Cam told me his decision I knew I had lost and just wanted to leave that place.

Tom had become my support and he took me to Alaska where his businesses were and I was surprised to know Tom was rich.. He had so many businesses and then I understood he came to work for me just to get close to me after he saw me once..

I started therapy. I realised my mistakes and told Cam over phone over the twisted thing I did. He forgave me and I told him Alexander was my gift to him, Sia was already taking care of Alex better than me. I was not ready to be a mom right now. I was happy Alex was loved and was in capable hands. So, I let him go and stay with Cam and Sia.

It's been 3 months of therapy and I am feeling better now.. Tom has always been there for me. He doesn't say it but I know he cares for me and I have been a fool to let Tom go for Cam because of my obsession. 

One day I told Tom I loved him and he smiled and just hugged me and said "Thought you would never say" and just like that I was the happiest girl..

Tom and I got engaged and I told my parents all of the unfortunate things I did.. they forgave me and Tom's parents accepted me wholeheartedly. My dad didn't hold any grudges and was willing to maintain his working relationship with Cam.

I was never Cam's nor was Cam mine.. Cam was always Sia's and Sia was always meant for Cam. I just think I was foolishly obsessed and literally had to take therapy to understand what I had done and its consequences.. 

Tom had always been by my side.. while I was too ignorant or foolish to acknowledge.. At times, we have a gem in front of us and we ignore to see all other shiny rocks or diamonds meant for others.. 

Now that I am at peace.. I speak to Cam and Sia along with Alex occasionally on phone.

 I am happy here.. with my world -my Tom. Tom wasn't a werewolf but I marked him as mine and he was comfortable with me shifting and getting back and enjoyed holding me even in my wolf form.. I had imprinted on him and I was happy with my mate finally.. 

Kay

I have been dating Leslie for about a year now. I proposed to her and we got married soon after our engagement. It was about the same time Cam and Sia were getting back together..

I was happy for them. Happy for Sia. I did message her immediately the minute I got to know the news of their wedding..

I got to meet my pups whenever I wanted.. Cam took good care of them so I had no complaints whatsoever. Sia and Cam were perfect for each other.

Leslie and I were also perfect for each other, she was a rogue who lost her mate and now she's a part of our Mayban tribe.

My parents also adored her and all of them now thought of Sia as a daughter.. 

I also got to know of Allie and Tom. I was happy for them as well.. 

I travelled to Apache whenever I could to see the pups and also for work. I always took Leslie with me as well..

Sia and Leslie had formed a friendship as well which made things easy for me.

I could see now that Sia is the perfect Luna.. I never saw the scope in her. I always restricted her. I regret for the things I did or said to her in the past. I apologised to her one day and she just said
"Kay we were both young and stupid.. I do forgive you. " My heart got the peace it needed after hearing that from her.. 

I never could be her mate nor take care of her well.. Cam did.. He was her perfect mate. 

Now I can hope I give Leslie all the love and respect she deserves and be a better person myself for her and for me.. I had marked Leslie as mine and we both have a lot of fun when we both shift and go for long runs.. 

Life has been good..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please vote for this story if u have liked it. Thanks for all the support..