Chapter 21

Day with Cam

My day with Cam.. my mate.. I couldn't believe the recent turn of events.. this gorgeous man standing in front of me is mine.. if.. I chose to.. 

Wake up Sia I told myself.. but even after waking up.. it's true.. this wonderful mate of mine is busy making pancakes for us while I'm ogling at him..  He seems to be so concentrated on plating the pancakes.. he's not even looking at me.. 

Then, he suddenly looks up and our eyes meet.. He smiles.. and gets me my plate while grabbing his.. "Bon appetite" says Cam to me..

I smile and dig in.. and moan.. They r delicious.. is this man so talented in everything or what? 

"Cam.. what shall we do today?" I asked him.. 

"Sia.. what do you like.. shall I take you for a drive.. what do you do? I don't know much about you Sia except for your feelings which I keep experiencing coz of our mate bond.." Cam said..

"Cam, shall we go on a short trek.. are there any places we could do that.. if you are interested that is.. for if we hang out in the city.. we may run into people who know people.. and.." I trailed off...

"Great idea Sia.. gives us some quality time we can spend together.. and also get to know each other.. Alright then.. I'll drop you at your place and please get ready in an hour, I'll come pick you.. I will try to finish my calls and get dressed appropriately for the trek and pick you up? is that fine?" Cam asked.. 

I nodded my head..

Cam dropped me home and I saw 2 missed calls from Kay.. 

My parents didn't reach home yet.. they must've boarded the flight.. I got a message from my mom that they had in-fact boarded the flight.. 

I called Kay.. to talk to my pups.. 

Kay picked up.. "Hey Sia, where were you. Are you so busy now to take my calls eh?" he asked..

"Kay.. I was a little occupied.. Kay.. my parents came to visit me.. why and all that.. they will let you know.. they are on their way back home.. they will reach by tonight.. and you can talk to them.. Can I talk to pups now.." I asked.

"Why are you speaking to me like this Sia.. what happened.. you can share things with me right?" Kay said.. 

"I don't know Kay.. I got to know some things.. I need my time please try to understand.. Don't make it harder than it already is.." I told him..

"What things Sia.. Elaborate please.. " Kay asked..

"Kay.. how are the pups.. can you show them to me pleaase.. I miss them a lot" I said..

"is that mommy", I heard my elder one say. the other twin also joined and both of them started sharing their stories and also tears were shed for they missed me just like I was missing them like crazy..

I spoke to my pups and hung up.. I messaged Kay.. "Don't call me please.. give me some time "

"ok.." he replied..

I got ready for my trek with Cam.

I wore my trekking pants and tee, shoes and packed us some sandwiches and messaged Cam to get some drinks.. and also that I was ready..

Cam came in on time and picked me up and we both left for our trek..

We both started walking on a trail after 1 hour of drive.. During the drive, I got to know of Cam's favourite music and what he does in his free time.. he's a guitar playing and book nerd.. perfect combination of what I like.. Our music tastes also did match..

Once we reached the spot, we started walking together.. and Cam was walking ahead while I followed him close.. and he held my hand whenever I needed help.. he was a perfect gentleman.. 

while we both reached a point, we decided to shift and go for a short run.. 

My wolf which was struggling to come out came out effortlessly in front of my mate..

and we both fondled each other in our wolf forms.. after we went for a run and came back..

Then we shifted back and wore our clothes..

Cam didn't look at me once.. while I peeked at his package and everything.. he is perfect.. my mate is perfect.. 

Cam's PoV

She thought I wasn't looking at her.. but I did.. I saw her when she wasn't watching.. I felt like I was a pervert to look when she wasn't watching.. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable... 

Today was perfect.. Sia is perfect.. she is caring, thoughtful, and a very wonderful girl.. a perfect girl to be a mate... She wasn't quarrelsome.. she expressed her thoughts... she was a little submissive with me.. but I have a feeling.. there's a fierce side to her as well.. which she keeps camouflaged.. I wanted to see all sides of this woman.. she got me.. 

if only she wasn't mated.. I would've kissed her senseless right here and now and made love to her under the trees.. and even mark her... She would be the perfect Luna.. to my tribe.. 

I saw her body which was perfect despite her light stretch marks. and a small stitch on the lower end of her stomach.. despite everything she is perfect in my eyes... 

I suddenly had this urge to kiss her.. But I held back..

she put a blanket down and set up a table and spread the sandwiches for us.. For a minute.. I could see this being our future, me Sia our pups.. her pups. all of us a family.. suddenly I decided to come back to reality, for the future could be anything.. 

She could choose me or choose to stay with Kay,.. that was his name.. right.. the  stupid guy.. 

After finishing the lunch.. and then we started to head back and decided to stop at an ice cream place.. which was my favourite.. After finishing the ice cream, I couldn't hold back any longer.. and ended up kissing her tasting her sweet strawberry flavour while she tasted chocolate on mine.. 

I didn't want to let her go but I knew.. I had to drop her back and let her go and decide and then come back to me on her own account.. 

Back to Sia's PoV

I had a magical day with my mate Cam.. I didn't want to leave him.. so I hugged him and gave a light peck on his lips after he kissed me senseless.. and told him I would see him in office tomorrow.. He nodded and left.. and once I went to my door to open, I saw a man crouched up and lying against my door.. 

My heart picked up further when I saw who it was further.. 

"Kay?" I asked with shock..

"Yes Sia.. I took the earliest flight and came running to meet you" Kay said..

"The pups..?" I asked Kay.."They are safe with my parents Sia.. " he replied..

I opened the door and gestured him to come inside. Kay stepped in.. and I closed the door after I stepped inside.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N : hello dear readers... 

what do u think of Kay's visit.. was he just an insecure husband or is he the right guy for our dear Sia.. or is ALpha Cam, the one she must choose? will she choose him or Kay?

please vote, comment on whom Sia should choose, share  and let me know if you like the story..