Chapter 32

Sia

I realised that while my self doubts were killing me.. Cam was a bit unreasonable speaking that way to me.. But, I guess he was just tired today. I went to the other guest room to sleep... 

I decided to wait till next morning though I was itching to run into his room and throw myself into his arms where I felt the safest.. 

After almost 1 hour of trying to sleep, I couldn't.. I woke up to check on my twins.. they were fast asleep and tired.. I tried to open Cam's door.. I wasn't sure if he was sleeping with his door unlocked or locked.. while I was walking towards his door.. I suddenly crashed into a wall but I knew there was no wall there.. it was Cam.. I looked up at him.. 

"Sorry.. " I said.. 

"No.. I am sorry Sia.. " he said.. And just like that.. I hugged him tight and said " I can't sleep without you Cam.. ever since I know you are my mate... I feel that way.. " I said..

"Me too.. " said Cam and hugged me tighter.. 

We ended up going to his room and sleeping.. I had a good night's sleep and Cam seemed like he was still sleeping.. so I didn't disturb him and went to my twins room.. which Cam set up exclusively for them.. and saw they were still sleeping as well..My parents were not up as well.. guess they all were tired.. 

So, I prepared breakfast which was pancakes.. for all of them.. My mother was the first to come and she raised an eyebrow to see me up and making breakfast for all of them.. 

I smiled and said.. "I can wake up early mom.. I am a mom too now.. "

"Glad to know that.. " she said..

Then my dad had joined.. and few minutes later the pups joined.. Everyone had joined except Cam.. 

While Cam was yet to arrive.. my parents asked me "Are you sure.. Sia.. are you happy?"

"We see that Cam liked you and treats you and the pups well.. but do you think it's what would make you happy.. would this still continue few years in the future.. have you given a thought about it. " asked my dad and mom..

I took a deep breath and answered.. "This mate bond I have with Cam is there and there's nothing that can break it.. and yes I am happy with Cam but too many self doubts and other fears are already scaring me so much.. I wish you could both give me strength instead of further doubts.. in my head .. " I told my parents..

They both nodded and wished me luck and told me everything would be fine and that they were thankful I had at least met my mate now and also apologised for not allowing me to got the annual ball for so many years..  They could actually face punishment for that, but Cam found a loophole and managed to not let them get any punishment to my parents from the elders of the  clan.

Now, it was already the trending topic in our werewolf website that Alpha Cam had found his mate and that it was me... Though no official confirmation was given.. the news was already put there. and people were bashing me left right and centre.. due to which I was feeling more uncomfortable at the moment for I was not used to so much publicity or fame.. But I had to be strong.. for my mate Cam.. and prove to him I can be his Luna..

It was two days since my pups and parents arrived.. Cam didn't go to office nor took calls.. but only spoke to Jake his Beta and other important members in his team.. and he showered me and the pups with lot of affection and care and love.. I couldn't have asked for anything more in life... I was happy ... 

It was then I received a message from an unknown number saying "You are not worthy of Alpha Cam,, it's me.. only me.. " I showed the message to Cam.. and I brushed it off as one of his she wolf fan.. Cam was not satisfied.. he asked me to have security.. at all times.. 

It felt ridiculous but I didn't want to argue with him.. I understand he worries about me.. all the time.. I am able to read his thoughts better ever since he licked off Kay's mark on me..

Once, we set up a date to get married after formal divorce form Kay.. Cam said he would mark me.. He was trying to expedite all the processes.. for our sake.. and for mine.. Also, till now, we had only made out but didn't get further for Cam wanted to wait and be old-fashioned this time.. which did frustrate me a bit.. and despite knowing my thoughts he just smiled and didn't do a thing to remedy it.. 

Kay had accepted his fate and he is respectable to me and calls to talk to pups.. every single day..

We were to meet the elders of the werewolf clan and judges and finalise the deals.. and also get acceptance and make my parents say their apologies.. and move on..

For this peculiar case, the law was changed to make sure no further loophole exists and that no matter what the circumstance or fear, a girl or boy werewolf of age must attend the annual ball despite personal tragedy.. or any circumstance..

This rule was passed... for my parents used that loophole to get relief from any punishment met out to them.. 

While hate messages directed towards me from socials were common.. not many people had my personal number here.. so the fact that someone could get it and message me directly made it a bit uneasy to me and Cam..

I had started home classes for this year for pups.. until dust settles on this.. and while Cam's parents had seen the pups on video call, they were yet to meet.. 

Everything seemed to move faster.. but when messages like these come.. we just stop to ponder.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: So, who do u think send Sia the text message.. any guesses?