Chapter 13

Sia

I came back from the Apache office and today was a wonderful day. I understand now why Alpha Cam has a huge female following. His scent is so addictive, I tried my best to be in control. Further, I was pleasantly surprised that he was so sweet with me.. I felt so fortunate to be part of this whole team and to learn directly from him. I also was embarrassed today for I touched his forehead without permission to check his temperature for he seemed to be sick or something..

Also.. there was one instant.. where I was in close contact with the Alpha and I forgot to breathe.. And I got to see him so close.. he is gorgeous.. His eyes were hazel.. and his scent was like calling to me.. like fresh pinewood cones and musk.. and a tinge of sandalwood.. I then started to take it in and then realised, that I have Kay and pups and so I moved back and got back to my work.

I tried to look at it rationally.. I have become like that ever since that terrible accident of my sister, I just don't get into any unnecessary feelings about anyone.. for her feelings were what took her to that awful place and then... I lost her..

I shook my head to forget those thoughts and then decided to call Kay and my parents. First, I called Kay.

Sia -"Hey Kay "

Kay -"Sia, how have you been.. looks like you've forgotten us fully huh?"

Sia - " Don't be ridiculous Kay, how can I ever forget you and the pups.. You are all I think of..I wish you all were here with me.. I do feel awful and miss you and maybe think about the pups a 100 times in a day.. so please don't say I can ever forget you guys.."

"what are the pups doing? if they r up, I want to see them Kay, not just them sleeping," I sniffled..

Kay - "hey Si.. relax.. I didn't mean to hurt you, why are you even crying.. wait, I will come on the video call and you can see the pups.. "

Sia - "ok"

video call:

Sia - " my dear boys, how are you.. Oh, I miss you so much.."

Pup1 : "Mommy.. I miss u, come here.."

Pup 2 : " me too mommy"

Sia- "oh my boys, sure we will figure something out.. "

Kay - "Sia, actually.. I have applied for opportunities for a temporary project there.. we are really struggling here without you despite help from parents of mine and yours, the pups are missing you badly.. so once I get the offer, we will join you soon.. "

Sia - "Oh, that's wonderful news Kay, see this is what I asked you to do then, but thank Moon Goddess, you are finally seeing reason and decided to come here.. thank you Kay, can you let me know which firms you have applied to, I will tell Alpha Cam so he will make sure you get here faster, as you know I work at his office. "

Kay- "Sia, that's not needed, I will manage and try to come earlier by myself.. this should be done in a month maximum.."

Sia - "I understand Kay.. you are very capable, but when Alpha says so.. it will be done more quickly.. so just wanted to know.. so you all can come in 2 weeks instead of a month."

Kay - "You have just started working Sia, no one listens to an intern.. sheesh, just coz you see Alpha, doesn't mean he will take time and see you and work with you personally on every little matter of yours, grow up Sia, you have started working, you need to be more aware of these kind of things.."

Sia after taking a deep breath - "Alpha Cam is wonderful Kay, he even gave me opportunity to work on interiors of the office with the wonderful team of Allison associates.. I consider myself lucky to be around such people who teach me and there is no arrogance in Alpha Cam, In fact , I had a wonderful day at work today and I wanted to share the good news with you.. while you shared the news. I am happy that you all are going to join me. can't wait for you guys.. "

Kay fuming "Ok Sia, the pups need to go to school and I have ton of work since you are busy there chasing your dreams and hanging out with Alpha and his associates.. good bye, talk to you later"

Click..

I (Sia) was surprised.. yet not surprised... Kay was always like this,.. but this time it was too much I felt..

Ugh!! hanging up before I got a word in or before I could say goodbye to my pups..

All the happiness I felt through out the events of the day just vanished in an instant..

I decided to eat something and get to bed.. but I couldn't concentrate on my notes or prepare for my class much for I was too angry and I didn't even call my parents coz they would catch up on my foul mood and ask me questions further..

I just ate like a robot and slept..

Cameron

I couldn't wait until tomorrow afternoon when Sia would come after her classes were over.. I sort of replayed the scene where she was so close to me and her scent maybe like a fifty times or so in my head

Damn.. I couldn't even sleep..

I called Dinhe. I updated him on the happenings and everything pretty much sincerely told him the truth about everything. He said he would find out everything about the Mayban (Sia's) tribe and also gave him the sources from the cases I studied and the notes I had written. He said to me "Cam, my boy, I understand what you are going through... I am with you. till this is solved, I will keep everything confidential and will help you in every way possible my boy.. Take care. Let the Moon Goddess' blessings always be with you my boy"

I trusted Dinhe. He was really the wise one.. I hope I would know about all of this soon.. I have mixed feelings about this.. for it could end my hopes of a mate.. I would never know what it is to have a mate if her sister is or should I say was.. my mate..

And if it is Sia.. then I don't know what to say or do, even in that instance.. maybe that's why I am sort of delaying.. knowing so that I can prepare for any eventuality..

To top it all, Allie keeps messaging me asking when we could meet in private. I have been telling her I am busy and she has been supportive.. I don't even know what to say to her.. Her father's firm in which she is the creative head, is the one who is designing the interior of my office and when I requested her to take Sia in as an intern, she took her in without questions.. I really like the girl but more like a friend... 

Thinking all of these.. I dozed off and woke up in the morning on my sofa..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : Hi everyone, hope you are liking this story.. I hope u remember Allie from chapter 3.. Please do vote for the story if you do.. All your votes and comments encourage me.. and motivate me to update faster.. Thanks.. :)