Chapter 31

Cam

After breakfast, Sia and I had to leave to go back to my place.. Overall, the family meet was a success.. everyone loved Sia.. what's there to not love about her? She's easygoing and empathetic.. and a hit with the kids... and everyone.. My mom was the only one who didn't seem warm.. but that's just her for she wants the best for her son i.e. me.. she takes time to assess a person.. so I would give her that time.. once she gets to know Sia more, she would love her as well.. I was sure of that.. 

Now.. I see Sia hugging everyone goodbye.. and promising to see them all soon again.. Well.. this was a sight I could get used to.. Sia, my mate with my family.. 

Then, Sia and I started our journey back to my place.. 

While on the car drive, we had stopped at few places to get some more pictures.. Today Sia's parents were coming with her pups.. So I was slightly nervous.. now it was my turn to make sure I feel the pups are welcome and are important to me as well.. Everything related to my mate is important to me.. 

Sia seemed relaxed as well.. unlike yesterday.. and once we reached my place, we set up rooms for the pups and her parents.. and then we went and got some essentials from Sia's place and stocked up the pantry as well..

I decided to drop by the office once.. for the next two days I won't be working.. While I was busy at office.. I get a text from Allie.. "Hey.. you are so busy.. wanna meet up... " 

I ignore it and some time later, I see a text from Sia.. "They are here... " 

"I'm on my way.. " I reply immediately reply back to her.. and I wrap up my work and leave in half an hr.. 

I hear excited squeals and laughter coming from my living room.. Wow!! I could get used to this I thought and smiled to myself.. 

I saw Sia looking radiant.. and smiling and talking to her pups.. both of them were sitting on each of her leg.. and they all seemed to talk animatedly with each other..

I realised I was looking at them for almost 3minutes.. until Omega, Sia's father noticed me and cleared his throat.. Sia then looked up.. and smiled at me.. 

"Hey.. Cam.. "

 "This is Silas and this is Camille" she introduced her pups to me..

"Pups, this is Cam... Alpha of Apache tribe.." Sia introduced me to them.. 

I smiled and shook hands with both of them.. and they both seemed so star struck.. and Camille was the first to speak "You come on TV.. I have seen you.. " 

I laughed and agreed and nodded my head and said "Yes, I do sweetheart.. "

Then Silas spoke up "I really like your house Alpha Cam... Mom showed us.. I really admire you."

I was surprised..  but felt happy.. 

I took both of them and showed them some of the toys I got them and sat and played with them..  Sia came in with some snacks and drinks.. and Silas and Camille were both vying for my attention asking to be fed.. I was really bonding with these kids.. I never had any problem with kids before for I had experience with my nieces and nephews and same with Sia's kids as well.. 

Overall I was happy I was getting to spend time with them.. 

Sia also looked relaxed and happy.. Omega seemed to look relaxed as well along with the Omega's wife..

I was relaxed and happy as well.. After feeding the kids and putting them to bed. I finally got time to be with Sia.. who looked a little worried now.. 

I saw that Sia's parents had retired to their room.. 

Sia had changed up and I told her I would change and come.. Once I had a shower... I was fresh and then saw Sia just channel surfing mindlessly.. Her mind was elsewhere.. I could see that.. and I could sense a melancholy inside her.. 

I went and held her hand and she looked up at me.. 

"What's on your mind Sia.." I asked her.. 

"Cam, this is how my daily routine would be like.. Pups come first and then me myself.. So, everyday would be hectic and centred around their schedules.. only then we may get time to ourselves.. I can understand if you find it all too overwhelming.. Cam.. no matter what please don't lie.. I can understand and if you want to back out then.. you could.... " Sia trailed off..

"Sia.. how many times do I have to make myself clear and make me believe you.. whatever it is you come with.. the pups and everything you offer, I am ready to take and give you all in return.. for I do love you Sia.. don't you see.. that.. I genuinely connected with Silas and Camille.. I felt like they were mine.. I want them too.. If you are having thoughts on this.. please let me know.. " I told her after sighing.. 

Her self doubts were getting to me.. I wasn't able to understand her.. maybe I need to talk to Dinhe or Jake and Sarah who would guide and tell me what the heck is going on..

"It's late Sia.. I promised the pups I would take them out tomorrow morning. So, I would like some rest.. " I told Sia.. and got up to leave.. 

Sia held my hand.. and said "Cam,.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or your intentions.. I just felt I should give you chance and time to understand and process all of this.. coz it's not a single day decision nor should we be hasty here.. for the pups are involved and you still haven't marked me so.. " 

"Oh, so is it coz you are not marked, you are worried " I asked her..

She shook her head and said "No, Cam.. that's not it.. You are misunderstanding me.. I am not knowing how to express myself.. I guess.. All I am saying is Cam.. this is how life would be.. with pups and me.. are you okay with all of this.. and we haven't you know still gotten close... so.. before you mark.. I guess, that's necessary.. I'm not sure.. if you would .. you know.. " 

I shook my head and said "Sia, right from day 1 what have I been telling you.. Please I can't help if you have self doubts.. Now I need to rest.. you can talk to Sarah or someone about your doubts and other things.. I don't understand what you expect me to say.. if you keep wallowing in such self doubts.. Good night Sia.. " 

She didn't look happy but I needed my rest.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N : Cam doesn't get Sia's insecurities.. Do u get them?