Chapter 35

Cam

My head was aching.. I was having a splitting headache.. I couldn't sleep the whole night for I hurt my mate.. with what had been unexpected situation.. I could manage Sia and pups and my new pup and Allie.. together couldn't I ? why did I have to choose this way.. 

I knew I am not in love with Allie.. she is someone I like and respect.. but it can't be the way it is with Sia.. She is my sun, moon and everything.. How could I think I need a break from her? How could I ever push her away.. and say those words to her.. How will I survive without her?

But the only reason I pushed her away.. was the complex situation we were in.. if the elders got to know I was expecting a pup with someone else and wanting to marry my mate.. whatever permission they gave they would revoke and further.. as an Alpha I would be painted in terrible light and would bring shame on my whole tribe.. I couldn't flush down all the hard work I did to make our Apache the most successful tribe it was.. I couldn't let down my pack at this stage... and also cause troubles and shame to Sia and her pups..  

 I could sense Sia's pain but my pain was too much at this point of time.. I had to be tough.. for my tribe.. for Sia and her pups as well.. for my to be born pup.. as well.. 

Damn!! For the first time.. in my life.. I wished I was not an Alpha and was a common rogue who could follow his own heart.. my Sia.. 

I didn't sleep at all.. and I could see the light on in the guest room.. I understood Sia couldn't sleep as well.. I needed to get out of here.. I needed to go to talk to my family this time.. I needed them and their support this time.. I was actually planning to call them over here today for they were eager to meet Sia's pups.. to who I wanted to be a great father figure... and now here I was becoming a father myself to Allie and my own pup.. 

Without thinking I just took my car and left like a stupid coward I was.. I needed to apologise to Sia and her parents and pups.. but right now I needed to go to my family and that's where I was headed.. I just messaged my Beta to look into matters till today evening 4pm today.. for I would reach office around that time is what I told him..

Then I drove for a couple of hours.. the speed I was going was not under the limits.. But I didn't have the strength to run today.. I was totally exhausted and drained.. 

My mom opened the door for me and immediately pulled me into a hug.. She just asked me to rest for a couple of hours.. I just slept for around 2 hours and woke up at around 11a.m. and saw that my whole family had gathered.. my sisters and their spouses were already gathered.. looks like they knew something was up with me..

My dad was looking at me concerned when I walked into the living room.. All of their eyes were on me and my mother got me a coffee and some breakfast while I opened up about everything that was going on.. and the decisions I had taken.. 

My whole family was shocked to say the least.. My sisters openly reprimanded me for doing that to Sia.. they all offered to take care of Sia and her pups whilst I had to look into Allie and my would be born pup.. But I told them I had to send Sia, my mate away for the tribe people were already trying hard to accept her and now with Allie expecting my pup.. everyone would side with me being with Allie and that would hurt Sia more than me leaving her... at this point of time.. 

Maybe someday if she was still available.. if Moon Goddess had really wanted us to meet.. we could.. but knowing what a catch Sia was.. I doubt she would be single or even would allow me into her life after I left her so unceremoniously just before we were due to get married.. 

I later got on a call with Dinhe.. he said what I was doing was best.. and if Moon Goddess willed.. she would make us meet else we should just let it be.. and I agreed..

After a while, my family also agreed with my decisions and sympathised with me for all I was doing and the pain I was facing as well.. they were very sad for Sia and me.. My mom being the optimistic one was looking forward to my expected pup with Allie.. guess she wasn't in favour of Sia and me after all.. 

I told my mom and my entire family that whilst I was ready to take responsibility of the new pup, I had no plans to marry Allie.. they all agreed except mother who said let's see.. 

By afternoon I was trying to focus on work and also as to what to tell Sia and her parents and how to apologise to them and the pups.. whilst Allie was blowing up my phone every hour asking as to where I was.. 

I just told her to wait for me and that I would meet her at 6pm in the evening.. I started my journey back to my home.. I wanted to meet Sia and her family before I leave to the office to catch up on my work.. 

As I reached home.. I saw that everything was quiet.. I rang the bell.. but no one opened.. I opened the house with the spare I always had with me in my wallet.. I saw that there was no one.. I was shocked.. I went to every room calling out for Sia and the pups.. and her parents.. but all the rooms were empty.. when I came to the guest room Sia stayed in the previous night.. I found a note.. It read as follows.. 

"Dear Cam,

My mate.. It was a real pleasure meeting you and getting to know you.. but Moon Goddess has other plans for us.. I wish you all the best with your pup and Allie and your future.. and I wish you and Apache tribe the very best.. you were all very hospitable to me.. Thank you for everything.. Please do give my apologies to Jake and Sarah for not having said goodbye to them in person.. 

I request you to not find me or try to contact me.. I need my time.. hope you understand.. 

I have explained everything to my parents and to my pups as well in a language they understand.. everyone does love you.. Cam.. you are the best Alpha.. you will always be..

Goodbye,

Sia."

I read and re read the note around 5 times and the tears from my eyes wouldn't stop.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N : Do u think Sia and Cam could ever meet? Is there a reunion ever for these two?