Chapter 7

Apache office 

Sia

I noticed the walls were also bare. And me being here for the interior design course, I was itching to ask Alpha to give me a chance to work with the senior designer on this office so that I apply my principles in practice and learn more from the senior rather than the internship here to work on sorting the files.

But seeing sudden change in Alpha's behavior I decided to keep quiet. And what is this scent, it's driving me crazy, I am mated, I don't or never have any thoughts about anyone. Agreed I am mated to Kayden through arrangement and neither he nor I found our mates.. but what is this pull? Yes I agree Cam is very handsome and very commanding and powerful, I am in awe of him. And maybe attractive werewolves have this aura about them.. I never noticed that before coz my experience in this regard has been very less as I never worked outside earlier. And my world's been just my pups and Kayden and our families..

Cam

I know I was harsh suddenly, after seeing Sia was marked and had a ring on her finger. But I couldn't control my emotions which was very unlike me. I was always in control and never showed my emotions on face at least with strangers or people I just met..

To clear my thoughts and for my space, I needed to get out of here. So, I turned to her.. Sia.. she looked so innocent and cute.. deep in thought.. she didn't even notice me staring at her.. I cleared my throat, and she suddenly looked up and that was the proper eye contact.. I saw her chocolate brown eyes and matching wavy hair shining when the sun rays fell on her at the place she was standing.. damn,.. she was beautiful and pure and innocent..

I took a deep breath to clear my head and damn her scent hit my nostrils and it made me more furious coz everything about this girl here was magnetic, her scent, her innocence, her chocolate eyes and hair.. Moon Goddess, save me, what sort of a joke are you playing on me.. ugh!!

Composing myself I said "Sia, so your the new intern, my manager is responsible for new interns, he must be here, I will just call him and he will guide u with your work and any concerns you have, welcome to the Apache office and also all the best for your program"

After saying so, I called my manager cum assistant Tom to come and take over. Tom immediately came and started talking to Sia and I just nodded to him and walked out of the place. I needed to take a run to clear my thoughts and head.

I started walking out of the office and into the woods nearby and went to my spot and put my clothes there and went for a run, my wolf and I needed it..

I ran..

Kayden

Meanwhile at the Mayban tribe, Kayden was missing Sia badly. Though he had help with his in laws and his parents, the pups missed her badly and so did he..

What if she actually finds her mate was a thought he suddenly got and then dismissed it as soon as it came to him, Sia and he are one. No one can separate them and also he knew his Sia, she would never leave him nor even be tempted by anyone. She was very devout mother to their pups and also very loyal to him, he saw that himself at the parties held in their tribe.. though he flirted for fun, she never did anything and just watched him and later got mad at him for flirting with human girls.. who used to come to organize the parties and catering food etc..

Pups came home and asked "hey Dad, when is mom coming back? We want mommy, we miss her daddy" they said

"we shall only go to her once the holidays start.. even I am missing her.." Kayden replied.

Manager Tom

Well, this new intern Sia was really good looking and she was marked.. damn, to flirt was also out of my reach.. she seemed so innocent.. and hung on to every word of mine and followed all the instructions very diligently much to my amusement. I had 2 interns already start couple of days earlier, and they were monsters. asking me way too many questions, taking breaks more time than necessary and even arguing with me on the pay, but Sia was different.

She didn't argue with me on the pay nor the work. I have been observing her over the past 2 hours, she didn't even take a coffee break. She was so focussed on her work. I gave her the work of sifting through applications and sending only the ones which were worthy to me..  yes I gave her a tougher job than the other interns coz those two were just here for fun and to drool over Alpha Cam and to make some money. They were given the job of co ordinating with the applicants who got selected by me and to send them mails and contact them with information and help them out.

Earlier, I along with another and Stella was doing this job, but as applications started pouring in, we needed the help. Also, I was focussed on finding the suitable candidates for scholarship and rest were supposed to pay. So, I have 2 interns coming in for handling accounting and fee and other works.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi readers, Up above u can see the woods Alpha Cam has gone for a run to clear his head.. what do u think is going to happen next?