Chapter 28

Sia

I couldn't believe this aggression would snowball so fast and lead to them holding each other's neck.. Actually Cam was holding Kay's neck while Kay was struggling.. but he managed to put two scratches on Cam's body.. Cam being the Alpha and powerful, had an upper hand on Kay..

I didn't even realise I was crying till my voice came out as a croak... "Stop" I said..

But they were too busy with each other.. I wiped my tears, took a deep breath and shouted STOP..

That caught both their attention.. Cam's eyes softened as I held his gaze and then I looked at Kay.. and he stopped moving.. and just gazed at me.

I waited near Cam's car while they both got back to their human form with their clothes on..

Kay stepped towards me first and spoke "Sorry Sia.. I shouldn't have left you like that.. I am getting back.. I need my time.. We shall talk when you come home.. "

I nodded for I felt numb with Kay's actions.. and then Kay left. Cam wouldn't stop glaring at Kay. I walked upto him and lifted his tee up to see his fresh scar red and oozing.. I pick up the first aid kit and dressed his scar.. and rubbed my hands over his abs which were so perfect.. Cam was smirking at me.. I hit him lightly and playfully on his arms and he said "I'm all yours to touch babe.. " and winked at me..

I blushed and sat in the car.. while Cam and I went to Serendipity cafe run by Sarah where we saw Jake and Sarah, Gamma Derek and his mate Naomi, delta and his partner and Omega..

When they all saw me with Cam, their eyes widened..

Only Sarah gave me a friendly smile for she knew me and spoke to me while the rest didn't know me or rather they didn't care much for they were busy with their tasks and didn't really focus or bother about me..

Cam was holding my hand and I was feeling very conscious..

Cam then narrated everything about me being his mate and how we couldn't get together for I never attended balls and I was mated to a warrior in my own tribe for my sister unfortunately passed on..

Sarah held my hand after hearing about the entire events that happened in my life till I met Cam and what happened between us.. Jake seemed supportive as well.. Derek , the Gamma then asked.. "what about the pups...?"

Cam answered.. "what about them? I will take care of them as mine.. and I want you all my tribe's closest members to never discriminate.."

If I had any doubts, they all dissipated the minute he said those words.. I thanked Moon Goddess for actually giving me a mate who was so good and considerate to me..

Derek took a sharp breath and looked at his mate Naomi.. who agreed with us and then Derek softened his stance as well.. and everyone seemed to relax again..

"Did you tell your parents ?" asked the Delta..

"No, we are yet to.. to his parents I mean.. Mine already know.. " I said..

Some of them nodded while others just looked blank...

I was thankful for the support from Jake and Sarah and I knew I needed approval from others and most importantly Cam's family..

After briefing Apache main team, Cam and I headed to his hometown to meet his family where they were all asked to assemble in his parents house, the house where Cam grew up in..

Meanwhile, I got a call from my parents saying they were coming with my pups.. I was happiest to see them for I missed them a lot and I was also little worried about how much they would accept Cam and as to how their interaction would be..

My parents had spoken to Kay on phone, Kay apologised for his behaviour with me and he gave his consent for the pups to be gotten to me..

I just hoped Cam's parents and his family like me as well..

Cam held my hand throughout the drive while we were both lost in our own thoughts until now when I decided to break the silence..

"Cam.. if.. " I started only to be silenced by Cam with his finger of his hand ..

"Shhhh" he said.." I can read ur thoughts Sia.. I am able to since you decided to be with me.. before that as well.. I could sense your feelings.. ever since I licked on the mate's mark.. it's half gone.. I left the other half.... " he trailed off..

"I am able to feel what your feeling partly.. I am only feeling this pull towards you.." I trailed off expressing my feelings to Cam with my eyebrows furrowed..

"You will soon feel everything I do.. once I mark you Sia.. " Cam trailed off..

"Cam, are you sure about this.. I mean... I have pups.. and the pack Dr. said I should not strain myself with more pups for the first time itself I was very drained.. and Cam.. I understand if you would choose someone else to have your pups and be your Luna.. I don't feel adequate enough to be with you Cam for I have had a life with Kay and also.. I am not sure if I am Luna material.. I am also scared that your family may hate me for not being strong enough to fight and come over to the annual ball which is mandatory.. and about everything.. I also have my doubts whether the Apache pack is happy with you choosing me... and you haven't met my pups yet.. I'm not sure if this is right.. I don't know what I was thinking Cam.. maybe I shouldn't have chosen you I am sorry Cam.. I wouldn't have chosen Kay either.. I would've just lived my life alone with the pups.. but I can't help but feel selfish for choosing you for me.. Look at you and look at me Cam" I said..

There.. everything that was on my mind I put it out in front of Cam..

Cam just pulled his hand from mine.. and stopped the car to one side.. and looked at me in the eyes and held both my hands and said "Sia, you remember in the beginning, very beginning when you came I was rude to you for like couple of days... "

I nodded yes.. to which he asked me "Did you know why?"

I said no...

" I will tell you why" Cam said..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/n : Please vote and share.. if you are enjoying this story.. Thanks..