Chapter three ~ Play date

Not edited

This chapter contains:

Yaelis Dixon

2 weeks later

I have been going to Sofia's house for the past two months with Genesis. I met her sister, Ellowyn, and her mom, Delphine. They are really sweet. I haven't met her brother or her father, yet and I met a woman named Anya she is shy but very sweet also.

I pulled into their driveway and there were some new cars I have never seen. I got out of my car and unbuckled Genesis from her car seat. We walked up to the front door and it was pulled open by Michael and Ellowyn.

" Hey girls," She hugged me.

" Hey, Elle and Michael," Michael waved his small hand at Genesis and me. We walked into the beautifully built house. The arched doorways with a white border and nice painted light blue walls. Genesis and Michael ran off into the playroom and Amy comes from the other direction into the playroom.

I followed Ellowyn into the living room where Sofia and her mother were sitting drinking some alcoholic drink. 

" Would you like some?"

"Sure," Ellowyn went into the kitchen and pours us some drinks. I sat next to Sofia and Ellowyn sat next down next to me passing me my drink. 

" How was your week so far, Yaelis?" Delphine asked me.

" It has been busy actually. Lots of work for my next fashion show in a couple of weeks, and then Genesis will be enrolling into a pre-school not a daycare anymore."

" Well, if you need any help do not be too scared to ask. Most likely I would use Matteo's money. He wouldn't mind."

" Mama, he will mind and throw a pity fit. He already has an attitude because he is watching his niece and nephew for a weekend," I chuckled a little and along did Ellowyn.

" You guys are really making him watch children by himself."

" Yes, he needs to be prepared for when he has kids," Ellowyn said as she took another sip of her drink.

" That is if he ever has any," Delphine says. Sofia burst into laughter beside me. I smiled to myself. Their brother sounds like an asshole.

" Yaelis, are you from Italy or somewhere else?" Delphine asked me.

" Yes, my mother is from Spain and my father is from here. I was born here though."

" That is nice. So you know both Italian and Spanish?"

" Yes, Italian is my first language then it was Spanish. English is the last language I learned. I also know Russian and French. I am self-taught in those two languages."

" Can you teach me some Spanish, so I can cuss out my husband when I am mad at him?" Sofia asked squeezing my arm.

" I suppose."