Chapter Thirty-Three ~ He is on his way

Not Edited

Mentions ~

Yaelis Dixon

Yaelis Dixon

We settled into I am hoping not our new permanent home. I can't lie this place is beyond beautiful. Genesis keeps asking me if Matteo is coming, but I really haven't told her that she might not see him again. 

The place we are staying is a one-story house and Lorenzo made sure everything was paid off.  Any calls are all recorded and tracked, but he can't track text from my phone Sofia and Ellowyn have been blowing my phone up, but all I could do was look at them. I know Lorenzo has his guards on my ass,  but they aren't all up in my business just close enough to tell if something is wrong.

Genesis and I have been going out just exploring Morocco. We were placed in the rich part of Morocco and I was placed in dance one again because I don't know how long we will be here. I tried to ask Lorenzo how Matteo was, but he brushed me off and told me to get over it. I will find out one way or another. The dance school Genesis is at currently is the most beautiful thing ever. 

I haven't met anyone new since I don't understand their language, but I am learning a little bit day by day. Genesis just goes with the flow,  but I also noticed some of the kids single her out because she doesn't understand and she looks different from other kids. That's one of the reasons she doesn't like it here. 

I need to find a way to send Ellowyn or Sofia a message because if I were to try to send Matteo a message or sign it would make it too obvious and Lorenzo and his crew would know. Since they work in the healthcare field it would be easier for me to contact them. I know what my plan tonight is for. I am going to get the hell out of here even though I kind of like it here, but I am getting held against my will.

I'll let Matteo deal with the rest if I do get the help and he does come down. Also what if he doesn't care? I betrayed him and he was upset about it, but I didn't know what to do at that moment. There was too much going on all at once and I started to panic. That caused me to make the wrong decision because I knew Matteo could have gotten us out of that situation.

...

Yesterday flew by in a breeze. When I am here it feels like time goes by so fast it's like a time machine to the future. Last night I did manage to get in contact with the medical facilities Ellowyn and Sofia work at. They should be forwarding the email to them and I hope they manage to tell Matteo and he come retrieve Genesis and me.

Genesis and I have been sitting in the house for most of the morning doing absolutely nothing just in our pajamas on the couch. Genesis and I were playing with some of the toys that Lorenzo provided. I keep looking at my emails like they will respond, but I made sure they wouldn't because I don't need to be caught up. I provided all the information Matteo would need to come find us.