Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Answers

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Blood, violence, knives

Matteo De Santis

3 weeks later

The last time I saw Yaelis and Genesis was at Genesis's third birthday party. Sofia insisted that Yaelis has it here and Sofia made sure the party was a full blow out and it was. I have been working on some plans and on the Russians. Right now they are keeping it on a low.

I have not heard anything from them and it gets me a little suspicious. I have many of my men on Yaelis and Genesis, but I do not want to tell Yaelis that because I don't want her to feel trapped or scared, so I told them to keep their distance. Jason is sitting in the warehouse basement currently he still hasn't said a single word and all I do is torture him. I just finished touring him and he still hasn't said a word.

Samuel still hasn't got any word. He needs to be on Aleksander's most trusted and loyal side in order for this plan to work. 

Romano busted into my office

" Sorry to interrupt, but there is something you should see like right now," I didn't ask any questions and went with him. He led me to where most of the people who work on the computers are. I stood behind the head of the department.

" Sir, looks like the Russians have been extra busy and the reason Samuel can't contact you is that he is dragged along into this so he will have to participate. They are planning to bomb this place the only problem is that there is no set date and without Samuel's communication there is no way that we will know."

" Thank you, Charlotte"

" Romano, get everyone and everything transferred to the other warehouse now. Have Jason moved into the basement of the house make sure he is blindfolded and my mother doesn't see this."

" Got it," Romano went around and told everyone. 

Everybody got to work fast. I have second copies of everything in my office and everything will burn. They are here for something or someone. This is the time I need Lorenzo my father is really the last choice I want to use as my right-hand man. Romano has too much on his hands.

I guess this time I actually have to cooperate with someone I absolutely hate.

Many SUVs pulled up and lots of things started to get transported already. Everyone worked in a hurry and headed down to the other warehouse. I got into the car and headed to the house. I went to my father's office which was once Alessandro's office. I opened the door and my father was sitting in the chair with a mug in his hand and a book in the other.