Chapter seven ~ Verona, Italy

Not edited

Mentions: Violence, guns/knives, 

Matteo De Santis

I stood up from the floor. I checked my pockets and realized my guns are missing. 

" What happened?" I questioned myself.  

Yaelis, I ran upstairs and opened every door. Every room is empty no signs of her. I looked at the time it is 6 am. I've been knocked out for eight hours. I went into my office and called Lorenzo.

" Hey, Matteo. Need something?"

" Where are y'all?"

" We went out to Florence. The next week is when everyone leaves and Yaelis's show that everyone is supposedly going to. We have time to get the money back with her help we can take down the Russians easily. Keedon is coming to the Gala with his family."

" Thank you for the information. I think the Russians attacked last night. I can't find Yaelis and I received a letter last night."

" Read the letter and I will be over there as soon as possible," I searched my pockets and they were empty. My car. I ran downstairs and searched my car's glove compartment. I found the envelope and opened it.

Dear, Matteo

This is your old friend Aleksander, My men will be at your home waiting for you and your beautiful date. I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are ready for the challenge to give me what I want and I will give you your little princess back if you don't I will shoot her.

3802 Strada Umile

I texted Lorenzo to meet me at the address in two hours. He wants drugs and money. I drove to the warehouse to get all the drugs he wanted. I took out six hundred thousand. That is all he is getting from me. I packed up all the money and drugs in a huge bag. I grabbed my guns and bullets from my drawer. 

...

Lorenzo and I pulled up to the address there were a few cars in the driveway and some men standing outside with guns.

" Get the bags," We walked up to the door, and Aleksander's guards opened up the door for us. We walked in and Aleksander was talking to Maxim the second command of the Russian mafia. 

" Well, hello Lorenzo and Matteo, I was expecting you," I threw the bags at him.

" Where is she?"

" Maksim, idi za devushkoy," He said in Russian. Maxim left down the hall. I looked upstairs and saw there were many guns pointed at me.