Chapter Thirteen ~ In Training

Not edited

Mentions ~ dead bodies, drugs, guns, threats, adult content, 

Matteo De Santis

Everyone left early this morning. Yaelis is lying on the couch asleep the movie she was watching is now showing credits. I turned the tv off and left her to sleep. Lorenzo and I have a long two weeks ahead of us. 

Yaelis has been in training. I had yet to watch her train, so I am putting that on my schedule so I could see what they have taught her. I sat behind my desk and looked over all the plans that I had come up with. I had my brother-in-law keep me updated on everything. They are still in the air and the kids and Anya are heading to the resort.  The house is empty except for two other people.

...

Lorenzo, Yaelis, and I walked into the main base. Today was busy because everyone is preparing for the mission and I need all hands on deck for this mission to be successful like the others so far. I went into my office and sat down. Yaelis sat down in the chairs in front of my desk.

" Are you coming to my training today?"

" Yes, you don't want me there?"

" I was just asking," She left my office assuming she is getting prepared for training. I have to go down to the cells to clear them out. I took off my blazer and unbuttoned my shirt and put on a black shirt. I opened my drawer and pulled out some disposable black gloves. I walked down where the cells were and Lorenzo was already started. Some of my other men were disposing of the deceased bodies.

I grabbed a trash bag and threw out old things in the cells.

" Open the windows and keep the back door open to air out the smell and please spray afterward it smells like ass in here," I said and continued cleaning out the first few cells and left the rest for them to do. I looked on the window sill and there was a white index card. I looked at the last person that was in here. All of our hostages were lined up on the wall getting ready for death. 

" Who left this?" I asked holding up the index card and walking over to them. There were only four of them to choose from. 

" Nobody wants to answer?" I pulled my gun out from my gun hostler. 

" Then I can make this death quick," I cocked back the gun.

" I did it," One of them confessed. I held my gun to the first person in line and shot him in the middle of his eyes.  

" What's your name?" 

" Ethan," He responded. I grabbed him by his arm and sat him down on the bench and tie him to the metal bar next to him.