Chapter eight~ Mr. Mafia Man

Not edited

Mentions~

Matteo De Santis

Matteo De Santis

1 week later

It has been a week since the beach trip. We are now back at the other house, I have more security and cameras placed around the house. No news from the Russians, I don't think they are dead though maybe recovering from burns and whatever else.

I packed my things up from the office after way too many meetings and complaints from people. In a few weeks everybody leaves and then Lorenzo is sending Anya and the kids off to one of the resorts I own on the coast.

I wanted to stop by Yaelis to see if she is okay. She has my number, but we don't talk as much. I looked at the time and realized she probably took Genesis to her class and Sofia and Amy might be there. 

But I want to see her.

I drove to the dance studio and looked around for her car, she was parked at the end. I looked around for Sofia's car also, but she wasn't there. I parked and walked inside the studio. Yaelis was sitting in the seat that she was sitting in the last time I was here. She was reading a book, I opened the door to the sitting area and walked over to her. I looked through the window and Genesis and Amy were dancing along with some other kids.

She must have picked her up. I sat down next to Yaelis and she looked up at me.

" What the hell are you doing here?" She yelled, but it was more like a whisper at me.

" Why not. My niece is here."

" How did you know Amy was here? Did Sofia tell you?"

" No. I assumed."

" You always assume. You know the ladies a batting the eyelashes at you again."

" As I said, don't they have husbands?"

" Yes, they do. Most of them."

" They need to keep their eyes off of me."

" Why? You know they can pull anyone you like."

" No, I have my eyes on one."

" Ooo, who?"

" I can't tell," She smiles at me and turned her hand back to the window watching the girls dance.

" They are practicing  for their dance recital that is coming up."

...