Chapter Thirty ~ Choices choices choices

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Guns, Rape, Blood, Death, Adult Language

Matteo De Santis

The last thing I saw were bright headlights coming from the side of me. The car flung to the side of the road, but the thing is this road is empty so no one would find us. This was planned, this was all planned. We, no, no, I fell into their trap.

The last thing I heard was Yaelis calling out for me. I know we were still in the car, but off the road somewhere. I didn't hear the car swerve off somewhere so proves my point. It was a trap. I heard car doors shut and more cars pull up.

Yaelis has been quiet since she heard the first car door, so I am assuming she saw them coming and didn't want to be killed or whatever they were going to do. Who knows what they are going to do? I don't even know who is out there standing in front of my now totaled-out car.

" He looked dead to me. His little princess is very much alive heard her screaming his name," Yaelis's screams became louder. " Get off of me," She screamed over and over again. Her screams got quieter and quieter because she was getting further and further away and I am pretty sure they knocked her out. I know she is a fighter. " She is a fucking handle full. I had to knock her out getting on my last fucking nerves. She fucking bit me too," Another man's voice said.

From what I can tell it seems around eight men. I know my body isn't responding to me now. I won't be waking up due to the pressure of the hit to my body even though there was a metal door in the way blocking any other injuries. I don't think I am hurt badly, but mostly bruised up.

I promise whoever is out there I will kill them with my bare hands no weapons. " What should we do with his body?" Someone asked. Of course, they think they killed me, but one thing about me is I am very hard to kill. I always bounce right back on my feet like nothing happened. " I would throw him in the river, but I don't think he is dead. I wished we killed him, but L.R. wants him well and alive. I don't think the well part may happen. Throw him in your car and head down to L.R.'s estate," I felt two people lift my body effortlessly and dump me into the backseat of someone's car.

L.R.

Those initials once again, sound familiar, but it doesn't at the same time. It feels like I am never going to figure out the name of this person, but I promise I am going to find out what this person looks like real soon. I don't think I will like the resulting conclusion of this. I have a bad feeling about this. The road was really bumpy because I could feel my body bouncing around they could at least buckle me in. It won't take long for Samuel and Romano to realize Yaelis and I are missing. 

I need to find Yaelis as soon as I am awake, but first escape and then find her. Get out and the points of the L.R.'s estate and come back for revenge. I have a whole plan, but I don't think I will work out how I imagine in my head.