Chapter Thirty-Four ~ Night Falls

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Knives, Rape, Death, Guns, 

Matteo De Santis 

Now that I have Yaelis and Genesis back in my arsm everything feels okay now. Lorenzo is looked up in one of the cells at the warehouse. I made sure it was extra special for him. Sofia was still shaken up from what she seen. 

How did I didn't know I had a fucking Russian mole in my maifa. It should have been noticable, but someone had to been helping him. I am assuming Lorenzo helped him in, but I highly don't think so. It was Samuel's idea, but I am still going to ask that question. We found out our mole killed some of my men and left them for dead in the basement. 

Sofia was the one who found them, but their deaths are very werid because all four of them were killed different ways and when I looked at their bodies. They died at different times and I talking about days apart, so this mole has been killing for a while and leaving their body to rot. 

We would have smelled something a while ago, but the basement is so inclosed it trapped the smell. Right now I have Romano looking at new people assigned close to this house and people who have been promoted lately. I have a few people I want to take a look at, but I don't want them to know I am on them, so  right now I am keeping this information to myself. 

I went upstairs where Yaelis and Genesis were resting. My mother told me to leave them alone, but all I want is to make sure they are okay. This is probably by third time up here today before noon. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I slowly walked in and Yaelis and Genesis were still asleep. I walked over to the side of the bed and the covers were shuffled around, so I pulled them up over them. I turned around to leave once again, but that's when Yaelis's eyes shot open. 

" You know you been in about four times," She said with a slight smile on her face. " I know, I am just checking up on both of you," I said as I walked back and sat down on the edge of the bed. She sat up facing me and she reached out for my hands. I placed my hands in hers and she held them tightly and close to her. " We are fine, Matteo, no need to worry. Now go get some work done," She said softly and calmly. I nodded my head and got up and I leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead. " Also don't come back in here until we get up and walk out of this room," She said as I opened the door to leave. 

I can't promise that one, but I'll try to. I went downstairs where the rest of my family were, well the majority of them were. " What did I tell you," My mother said as she took a sip of tea. I rolled my eyes and went into my office to actually focus on work. My mind has been wrapped around Yaelis, this mole, and Lorenzo. The most important factor was Aleksander, but I am pretty sure he knows all my problems now. 

There is a big opened wound in my mafia and I need to hurry up and patch it before it leaks even more. I sat down at Lucifer's desk and opened the laptop that I brought along because Romano sent some information about Aleksander and later on today I am paying Lorenzo a fun visit.