Chapter Thirty-Five ~ Penelope and Leon

Not Edited

Mentions ~

Matteo De Santis

Matteo De Santis

Never thought I had to put my mafia underground, but things are getting out of hand lately. The Russians are very close and even closer to attacking. I not saying we aren't ready, but we have been ready. My father taught me not to attack first, so we have been training harder and harder as the days go. 

Aleksander has dropped in Italy multiple times, but I think he is looking for something. Also, Keedon has told me he has been dropping in Spain for some help. All of the mafias don't know that the Italian and Spanish mafia have an alliance that has been on for decades now. I would love to keep it that way until I have an heir or heiress to marry into the Moreno family. 

I made sure I had put distance between Yaelis and me. From what I can tell she doesn't mind because her mind is wrapped around modeling and her up coming show along with Genesis dancing. From time to time when I could make it I got to the dance studio to watch Genesis dance and she actually got so excited when I showed up and showed me everything she learned. 

Genesis is in higher classes than kids her age and pretty sure she is the other three-year-old in the five-year-old class because she is good. Knows how to do many things children her age don't know. I think when Yaelis was talking to me she said the teacher is thinking about moving her up once again. 

" Matteo, we need to start preparing and looking out for Aleksander. There are many signs that he will show up with or without his army," Samuel said. " I know, Sam, with this mole I don't think we can do anything because he will know our next move," Samuel nodded his head. " Good for you our mole is locked up. I like Romano's deal with him and now we are going to focus on this Aleksander and his whereabouts because clearly he went underground and is doing some serious digging," Samuel said. 

That's when Samuel and I started putting plan books together and adding more and more to each other's thoughts. So far the plan is coming far, but we need a plan B, C, and D. I can say that plan A is absolutely great and I am one hundred percent it is going to work, but if it fails then I have three more backups. Aleksander can be a step ahead, but I am ten more steps ahead.

I looked at our blue print and Samuel looked at me. " We got this ad Aleksander and his mafia are going underground for good and I am talking about twelve feet under," Samuel said. " I am going to make some copies of this and share this with specific people and have a meeting with everyone. Make sure we have all the equipment because this is going to be a big trip and one thing I can say is everyone is not coming back alive and not injured," I stated. Samuel nodded his head. 

I took the raw blueprint and started to make copies and share meeting dates with different parts of the organization. I can't have a meeting with everyone who works with me because that is a lot of people. Even though multiple meetings will mean repeating myself more than three times, that means everyone will hear loud and clear.