Chapter Thirty - One ~ He can hear me

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Rape

Yaelis Dixon

They took advantage of my body and I had no control over it. I had to lay here and take everything they had taken away from me. I watched them smile and laugh while I was in pain. They left bruises all over my legs and arms. I feel so weak and stupid. I-

I don't feel like myself anymore. I feel so empty inside. I can't move my body it hurts too much. I just sat here and cried out loud knowing no one probably can't hear me. The only things I am worried about are Genesis, Matteo, and myself. I might not make it out of here alive. 

They threw the blanket over my naked and cold body. I was tied down to the bed, which was highly uncomfortable. Tears just streamed down my face. It was so cold that the bumps on my arms feel like they were going to explode. I could hear talking, but none of the voices sounded like Matteo's. I don't think they could have killed him just yet, they couldn't have.

One thing I hope is no one enters this room unless they are coming to save me. I need somebody to save me. What did I do to deserve this? Why did this happen to me? Everything in the past couple of months I have been wondering if I didn't involve myself with the De Santis family would this still happen? I think Matteo would have still found a way to come in close contact with me no matter how much our lives are different.

I managed to get the blanket above all my exposed parts. My clothes were scattered and ripped up on the floor. All I can say is that they were desperate. My head dropped to the side and I just stared at the door hoping Matteo or someone just burst through and come to my rescue. I think I just need some time alone if I make it out of this.

" What did you do it her?" It's Matteo's voice. He sounds so close, but so far at the same time. " Matteo!" I called out, but I didn't think it was loud enough for him to hear. It felt like everything was closing in on me. My throat started to tighten. " I can say that she did feel and taste good. Matteo, why hide her from everyone?" Someone said, but it sounded like one of the men who took advantage of me. " Matteo!" I screamed loud as I could. " Yaelis!" He yelled back. He can hear me.

He can hear me!

" I'm right here, Cuore Mio," He said. I feel a little better knowing he can hear me. Someone opened up the door and my eyes widened. It was a dark-haired woman. She was in scrubs and had on a mask and blue gloves. What is she going to do to me? " Who are you?" My words stumbled out. " I'm Ms. Kins, just going to do a little cleaning up. Then I would be out of your way," She said so nicely. She might be held against her will, but I am not going to trust someone who works for whoever these people are.

She started to untie the ropes but made sure I was still tied up to the table that was not too far from the bed. She wrapped the blanket around my now shivering body. She cleaned the bed and put some new sheets on like it was going to make it comfortable. " To let you know don't try anything because there are some guards outside of this door and won't hesitate to knock you out," She said. She took some clean clothes out of the bag she carried in.