Chapter Thirty-Two ~ Same Game

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Drugs, Overdosed

Matteo De Santis

My heart is like an open wound, torn open. I thought she would've fought for us, but she gave up. Should I blame her? I would rather be beaten and bruised before she gave up.

The house we were in was silent. I think everyone left, but why would they do that? They know I am secure, so they must have left me to die. I laid my head back and accepted my fate.

Minutes later I could hear doors being broken down. Then the door busted open it was Romano and Samuel. They jumped into action and untied me. No words were exchanged during the moment. They hurried and got me out of the house. This house was abandoned the whole entire time, matter in fact this whole neighborhood. No wonder it took this so long to find us, no me. 

No one asked questioned me and they put me in the back of the car. They had armed men, but they weren't needed since Lorenzo was long gone already. The ride felt long, but it wasn't it was just quiet. I have a few questions that could be going through their mind right about now. I know what my father would have to say and my mother would just baby me.

First, I could care less about anything else, but I need to get Lorenzo. I don't need to worry about Aleksander because Lorenzo supposedly works with him. I should have fucking known Lorenzo could be capable of some shit like this. 

I don't regret a thing I said to Yaelis. The look on her face as soon as I ended my sentence I could tell it broke her, but she had all the power in her hands at that moment. She could have done whatever but chose to talk and leave. 

We arrived at Sofia's house, so I guess it was a long ride. My mother was running out of the house and Sofia and Ellowyn trying to stop her. I couldn't move one bit because my body felt limp. The door swung open and I made direct contact with my mother who had been crying and looked like for hours. " Mio figlio, are you okay? What happened?" She flooded me with questions, but I felt so unresponsive. Due to all the drugs they inserted into me and the high dosage. I am surprised I haven't overdosed yet or died.

" Why isn't he responding," My mother cried out grabbing my face. She pulled me to her, but Samuel and Ellowyn pulled her away. Romano and Sofia helped me out of the car and into the house. I haven't been to Sofia's house yet, but I am pretty sure they are taking me to a guest room. A nurse was already inside waiting for me.

For some reason, my body froze at the thought of a nurse. The last nurse cleaned me up, but I knew she wasn't any good. She didn't clean well and didn't bandage correctly so I still bled out. I could feel blood seep through my clothes and my clothes sticking to my skin. " Take his shirt off, I need to clean his wounds and run some tests," She said to Sofia and Romano. I was lying on the bed as they did what they were told.