Chapter twelve ~ Fashion

Not edited

Mentions:

Alex D'Cruz

Alex D'Cruz

Mr. Jack clipped the pink lingerie set in the back.

" Turn," He said and whirled his pointer finger in a circle. I spun around to face him. He had a measuring tape around his neck and his new glasses recently on the tip of his nose. He examined everything.

" Perfetta," He said with his thick accent. I am wearing a light pink lacey set for the show tonight. I'm pretty sure everyone is out there. I know Thea said she always wanted to be a model and wanted to go to a show if she couldn't model. I went backstage and watched the other models walk out. 

All the shows I've walked always been crowded and pictures are displayed everywhere the next day. Magazines, posters, the internet, in other countries. Sometimes I have been the first picture to pop up on the cover page.

I stood behind the next model in the line and watched the line I'm in go down. The lights shone brightly on the runway stage. People in fancy dresses sit in the crowd and with multiple cameras on the sides of each photo they took the flash goes off. 

I am next to walk on stage. The next model came off and went behind the curtains. I waited until the model gets to the end of the runway before I walk out. He turned walking back. I walked out. The cold breeze hits my arms causing me to get goosebumps. My arms stayed by my sides and I walked with my back straight for a perfect posture.

 I looked out into the crowd as I got to the end of the runway as I did my poses. Thea was smiling directly at me. Ellowyn was snapping pictures and Sofia was making sure she got the angles right from what I could see and there was Matteo a little farther out from them. His arms were crossed and a frown was on his face. He is looking like the businessman he is. 

I turned and walked back keeping my posture straight. I got behind the curtains and Mr. Jack was waiting for me.

" Eccellente, Yaelis," We walked back to the dressing room.

" The theme for the next show is a beach theme and I will need you in about two weeks for fitting. I loved every sharp movement you did and every pose. You were looked Bellissima. Now get dressed in red lingerie and that will be all for the show tonight."

" Thank you," I said and he left so I could get dressed. I took off the pink lingerie and put on the red one. Some reasons I like this one better. None of the lingerie that most of the girls are revealing but we do have some for personal photos. I checked my phone because I have time before I go back out.

Sofia

Come get Matteo, he is throwing a whole fit.