Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ Too Busy for Geni

Not Edited

Mentions ~

Matteo De Santis

Matteo De Santis

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to leave many times for business trips and all the other things I have to do, but that is a part of being a boss and doing my job. Turns out I had to drive across Italy, so that is great for me. Yaelis isn't too happy about that because I will be staying in Syracuse for the next two to three days with my brother-in-laws of course. Lucifer decided he wanted to tag along, so I will be spending the next days arguing or avoiding him. My mother told Lucifer it wasn't a good idea for him to come, but he will do anything just to piss me off or what Alessandro would want. 

 He thinks too much of his deceased son but does not think about his well and alive one. Not hate my older brother, but it is actually time to move on. Glad we didn't drive together and I was the first one to arrive It's a good thing I have a penthouse here for me to stay, so everyone else will be staying in a hotel. I only have limited access to this penthouse which is for me only. 

I am supposed to be meeting up with everyone at some office building. I have multiple meetings today which is supposedly going to take up my time. I made sure to reassure Genesis and Yaelis that I would contact them when I had time. I will make time since I am the boss I will stop at any point and these meetings are for discussing distribution and many payments for upcoming wars and missions in Russia. I needed all important people for these conversations and I have many trusted men coming to discuss this with me, but I wasn't the one who chose the location.

We needed a secure place to discuss these casualties anyway. 

" Who told us that we needed to be here as soon as the sun rose? It is eight in the morning and then I was driving all night," Samuel said as he took a seat. " I have no idea because I sure didn't plan this meeting at all," I said sitting back in my chair. Romano walked in a couple of minutes later and yawned. " I knew I should've left the house earlier yesterday. Matteo, you need to tell your sister to keep her hands off of me," Romano said as he took a seat. 

" That's not my problem, Romano. That is your wife and plus I don't need to know that about you and my sister," I said and Romano and Samuel just busted into laughter. I bet it was funny to them. A woman came into the room with cups of coffee. " I thought you guys would need some coffee this morning," She said and placed one in front of each of us. " Thank you," We all said in sync. 

Now this was needed. I took a sip of the coffee and I felt much more awake. The room started to feel up and so did the seats to the point where we had to bring a few extra. I need this meeting to hurry up and start, so we can start planning and purchasing. I was receiving texts and pictures from Genesis and Yaelis. Yaelis said she decided to skip the agency, so she could spend special time with Genesis, and it seems they are having lots of fun.