Chapter Twenty-one ~ Runned by me

Not edited

Mentions ~ 

Matteo De Santis

Matteo De Santis

2 weeks later

I finally got someone to agree to go to Russia. I know this mission isn't going to be easy it is going to be challenging. Samuel wanted to go and Ellowyn was so close to killing Samuel and me. Not my fault her husband agreed everyone else was being pussies. 

It was to the point where I was about to go, but I would get killed a few days in. Today is the day that Samuel gets shipped off. Ellowyn and Michael have been spending their time with him for the past two weeks. Lorenzo hasn't been around, but I have been around Anya and she has been distant and only around the kids. I walked into the playroom where she was sitting down with Amy.

" Anya," I said. She looked up from the book she was reading to Amy.

" Zio Matteo, don't take her away from me," Amy whined. I looked at her with a serious face and she took the book Anya was reading to her.

" Yes?"

" I'm sending you away from the rest of your time. You need some time to yourself and this lifestyle isn't for you. I know your father is in some shit that I have no idea about, but if you know anything contact me. You will be leaving tonight so be ready by 11. Pack everything and leave no trace. There is a new phone 400 thousand in an envelope in your room now. Don't tell anybody where you are going. You have the right to go anywhere you like tell the driver that you are going to the airport or to drive you somewhere. Goodbye Anya," I said and she walked to her room. I went into the playroom where Amy was frowning at me.

" Can we do something?"

" Like what?"

" Let's sneak out and don't tell mommy or daddy."

" Are you trying to get me in trouble?" I jokingly said.

" No," Amy raised her arms and I picked her up. I carried her to the kitchen where Sofia and my mother were. I sat Amy on the counter where Sofia was and walked around to where my mother was standing. They weren't even having a serious conversation, but Sofia kept staring me down.

" Do you need something, Matteo?"

" No, I can't stand by my mother?"

" We are having a conversation that doesn't involve you."

" Sofia Dabria and Matteo Sin if y'all won't stop bickering. I am about to leave for my spa day and y'all are welcome to join if y'all stop arguing. Acting like y'all are some five-year-olds."

" Momma, you know he is the one to start shit like that."

" Watch your mouth and stop talking about my baby like that," I smiled at Sofia. I like getting that satisfaction out of her.