Screaming

Screaming.

Pulse.

Heart.

Mind.

Words that describes the environment. Screaming of fear, pulse going fast, heart beating through the chest, mind racing every second.

I seriously can't get on this roller coaster. It is too fucking high and I will lose it.

"You're such a fucking loser, just get on" my best friend Sierra teases.

I roll my eyes.
"You're a bully, you know that right".

She winks at me.
"Only the best bully you can have, now come on. This ride looks fun also the guys on the line for it looks fucking hot".

I gasp.
"So you want me to risk my life for you to get laid?".

She nods as she pushes her boobs up.
"Duh! I wonder if they are Italian or American..  orrrrr Spanish. I heard Spanish men are amazing in bed".

I cringe.
"Well go find out, you don't need me".

She nods.
"I do need you. Come on Vivian, I promise I will owe you back".

I start to think, it does sound like a good deal.

"Fine, how slutty should I act then?" I say sarcastically.

She laughs.
"Just act cute, now let's go".

She drags me with her as we join the long line for this scary ass ride. We end up behind the guys and Sierra tries to toss her hair in different directions and flaunt her hips to make them look our way.

I roll my eyes and I see one of the guys starting to stare at her.

I whisper at her and as I try not to laugh.
"Seems like your dramatic hair- whipping caught his attention".

She turns around too quickly as I stand behind her. Her hair whips me in the face and I fall back a bit.

"Sierra wat—" I say as I feel someone catch me by falling into their chest.

I pat on their chest and I gasp. I look up and this guy is just smiling at me. His eyes were very intimidating though.

I move away as I straighten myself up. I try not to act nervous.

"Uh.. thank you for catching me" I mumble.

He winks at me with a smirk and passes me.
"Sure thing miss".

I look away awkwardly as he goes to the group of guys in front of us.

Sierra nudges me in the rib and winks at me.
"He totally likes you or what he sees".

I roll my eyes.
"No he doesn't, he probably thinks I'm a klutz. Now hurry up and get this guy's number or whatever".

She nods as she gathers up the courage and goes to the guy who was staring at her. They talk for a bit and I just stand there waiting.