XXXI

I go straight back to the pot on the stove as I see that the pasta was cooked

I go straight back to the pot on the stove as I see that the pasta was cooked. I guess seeing as I spent awhile in there, the men took control.

Maybe that is why I got the stares. I really hope that was the reason.

I take a deep breath and I continue cooking, trying to ignore all the stares. I start to remember what being in the Russian mafia taught me.

Don't let the past control you, use it as revenge and control it.

Looking at it now, I could tell that whoever made that up was being wise but also a hothead at the same time. But it worked.

I don't let everything that has happened control me, but rather use the anger from it to control everything else around me.

Being sensitive now is not what is necessary for myself. It drags myself down.

I turn back around as my back was turned to them and I see Mikhail walking over to me.
I freeze in my spot and my eyes went to Cassian as I saw him on his phone.

Ok good.

Mikhail walks over to me and looks me up and down. I tilt my head in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

He grins and stays quiet. I try to not react.

As I finish cooking dinner, I felt his hand on mine stopping me.

I look up at him confused on why he is choosing to do this with Cassian in the other room. Why now?

I slowly pull away and his grin goes away.

"You're avoiding my touch.. you are with someone else aren't you?" He whispers as his face had a curious  look.

I close my eyes as he ask that question. I stay silent.

He nods and sighs.
"I should've known. I guess our time in Russia meant nothing to you as it did to me. I understand, sorry for the confusion".

I shake my head and I stop him by grabbing his hand.

"No no Mikhail you don't understand, it did. Every part of it did. But I had interest in this person way before I met you. I ran away from home before I even got to understand what I felt for him and now that I'm back, it's different. But I did think about you, always Mikhail".

He looks down at me with a stern tone.
"So what was I? A plan to forget about him? An escape? I fell for you Vivian and now I have to forget you as well, I can't".

He fell for me?

I go to speak but he walks away. I hear him walking back upstairs by his footsteps and I groan.

Great.

I see Cassian come over next and I take a deep breath. Did he hear any of that?

He comes by me as he leans against the counter.

"So you were certainly busy in Russia, didn't think you would escape to Russia? Guess that's why we had such a hard time finding you".

I shake my head.
"I really don't want to go down this road right now Cassian".

He nods and crosses his arms as he looks at me.
"I understand, you fucked Mikhail while you were there. I don't judge Vivian, I'm not that type of guy. But what interests me is that you felt something for me before you left... you left me for 2 years worrying. And to know that the woman I cared for felt the same but was with another..somehow hurts".

I shrug.
"I don't know what you expect Cassian, you were cold to me. Nonchalant and nothing else. I couldn't tell you anything because I knew how you were. And how was I supposed to know you knew my father? You told me nothing".

He stays quiet and I knew he understood.

"You left me in the dark so the only thing I knew to do was to go into the dark. And in that darkness I met Mikhail and he helped me. Did I think I was going to sleep with him? No. But when the man you have interest treats you like everyone else, you have no choice but to move on".

He quickly pulls me to him and kisses me. I gasp as it felt rushed but needed. I didn't pull away like I did with Mikhail and that moment I knew I was in trouble.

He picks me up swiftly and puts me on the counter. I wrap my legs around him as his hands goes up my body up my top. I moan softly and he covers my mouth.

"Shh or they will both hear you bella" he whispers in my ear.

I nod as I stay quiet. I feel him pull down my pants a bit and his fingers press against the front of my panties. I bite my lip to stop my moans and I look him in the eyes as he pulls them to the side.

He slips his fingers in immediately and my hips move as I'm ready to feel more of him in me. His touch is a bound that I can't get rid of and if it annoys me how much I need it.

His fingers move faster as he feels how wetter I get by the second.

He stops and pulls away, as he grins at me. He sucks on his fingers clean and I gasp.

I look at him frustrated as to why he has stopped.
"They are here bella, if I don't stop now I will certainly fuck you right here and now".

I roll my eyes and he smiles.
"You will regret rolling those eyes of yours".

I don't know what overcame me but I rolled them again.

He grips my wrist tightly into his hand and instantly his grip with his other hand was on my waist.

He leans down a bit as he whispers the next words.
"Don't make me fuck you until you can hardly walk, don't test me Vivian".

I smile a bit as I hear footsteps coming near, I leave his grasp and gets down off the counter.

I dish out dinner quickly as I feel Cassian's eyes staring deep into my soul.

I try to hold it together as I head to the table setting some plates down at each chair. Mikhail sits down and Cassian joins.

Lastly Dimitri joins as well, all men thanking me.

I nod at their thanks and I get my own plate. I take a deep breath as it is now filled with silence.

I hear a fork drop onto a plate as the person speaks up.
"So are both of you fucking Vivian?" Dimitri asks.

My eyes goes wide and I suddenly feel a cough coming up my throat as I start to eat.

I turn to his direction.

"What did you just say?" I ask.

Cassian and Mikhail staring right at each other completely confused at the question Dimitri has just asked.

Clueless as ever.

Bound to Desire | Darkest Love~ Book 2 |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara