He keeps grabbing and pulling me eventually as we get to the back, the music fading away as we get even further away

He keeps grabbing and pulling me eventually as we get to the back, the music fading away as we get even further away. We keep walking as we reach some door at the end of the hall.

He opens the door and pushes me inside. I see Romeo, Axel, Enzo, Cassian and Elio just standing around. Like if they were having a conversation.

They all stop talking and turn their heads to look at me. It is just silence now and I just want to walk out.

Giovanni walks in behind me and close the door.

"Gio what are you doing with Vivian?" Axel asks.

He smiles.
"Well I did tell you all about a woman that I have proposed to marry. Make everything a bit better for everyone. The woman I plan to marry is Vivian Marino".

I keep looking down and honestly being in the most revealing dress right now isn't helping this awkward situation any better.

"Why her?" Elio questions confused.

"Because I had business with her father, he never knew what he was ever getting himself into. So I feel like since he died, the least I can do to pay for what he never gave me is to have his daughter".

I fucking knew this fucker never had good intentions.

I look up and I look at him with disgust.
"So my father what.. never paid for what he owed you so having his daughter was the way to pay for his debt. You fucking asshole".

He smiles.
"And that's another reason I like this woman, very feisty".

"Aren't all Italian women? Seriously Gio you could've chosen any other woman. Leave this woman out of this" Axel defends me.

Axel is only saying this because he has a thing for Sierra and I am her best friend. If I never had any connection to her, he wouldn't have much to say.

"You seem to have a lot to say on this Axel. What? You know her?".

He nods.
"I know her through a woman I have been seeing. And she would kill me if I didn't say anything on this."

Cassian speaks up.
"He's right Gio, this woman won't provide anything to the Moretti name. What damage would you be doing?".

I can't believe he actually said something on this.

Why did he?

He slams his fist on the desk.

"Let's just say, I want to be married to her for my own joy. But the Marino name can be a new addition to the Moretti name".

I start to back away slowly
and the door swings open. Luckily it was Vincenzo.

"What did I miss?" He ask.

As the door is still opened, I make a run for it as fast as I can. I managed to get away and I look for Sierra. She is at the booth looking around. My guess is that she was waiting for me to come back.