XXVI

Touching

Touching. Kissing. Skin to skin. Tongues. Lips. Hands.

We couldn't stop kissing each other. It was as if we had been waiting so long to kiss each other, that we finally got to fill the temptation.

Temptation.

I still can't believe I am kissing Cassian. A man that I was starting to loathe and claimed as my enemy.

He is now having his tongue down my throat, devouring me.

It feels like a dream even though it isn't. Maybe it is a dream and I can't wake up.

He places me down and I pout a bit.
"Don't.. stop" I whisper.

He smirks.
"Never, bella".

I realize I am on a bed and he bends my head back as he leans down a bit to keep kissing. I feel his strong hands run up my legs as he spreads it open slowly.

I moan softly as I feel myself get slightly turned on.

I was only wearing a long shirt with loose shorts. Which he in turn, pulls off my shorts like it was nothing. I smile as he realizes I had no panties on underneath.

He looks at me with dark eyes, tilting his head.
"You had no panties on this whole time..?".

I shake my head and his grip gets tighter. I feel him yank me fast all the way to the edge of the bed. I squeal a bit from the rush then he kisses me.

He runs his hands between my thighs feeling on them as he gets to my wet cunt. I start to breathe heavily as I needed him so badly in this moment.

He takes his thumb to my clit and I bite on his lip a bit. He rubs my clit a bit fast in circles as he reacts to the bite on the lip.

I arch my back a bit as I could hardly sustain the speed of his thumb against my sensitive clit.

I squeeze on his arm as I feel myself wanting to cum just from his touch.

Why does a simple rub to my clit make me want to release? What is he doing to me?

"Bella I need you to squirt for me then I will continue" he whispers.

Squirt..? I have never done that before. Am I even able to do that?

His lips move from my lips as he goes to my neck. He kisses on my neck slowly and moves his tongue along his neck.

I gasp more and I squeeze his arm harder.
"Please... Cassian. I need you".

He shakes his head as he kisses me.
"Not until you squirt, bella".

I nod as I feel his finger enter me as his thumb speeds up. I close my eyes as I enjoy every thrust he makes in me with his finger.

I squeeze my eyes a bit as I can barely hold on.